Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 11:43:05 AM EDT
We all use abbreviations and acronyms here, and we're pretty familiar with the common ones (IBTL, LMFAO, STFU, etc...), but someone on another board threw up UYAUFF and challenged me to find what it stands for.  Google and Yahoo searches are fruitless.  

Anyone seen that one before?

Thanks!

M@Q
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never seen it before. Could be somthing he made up.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]
there is an acronym search somewhere on the inet that would most likely have the answer.

i just can't for the life of me, remember the URL..
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, the acronym search sites don't find that one.  It probably is something the weenie made up.  He sounds like a dork from some of his posts.  hehehe

Well... if anyone HAS seen it...
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
IDKWTTY
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably is made up. I can't find anything in a search.

WAG (Wild Assed Guess).

[b]U[/b]p[b] Y[/b]our[b] A[/b]ss... (I'm stumped on the rest of it).

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Unless You Are Utterly F***ing Faced?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]
What type of board was this on?  Or in what context was the acronym used?  Maybe that will help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top