Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/8/2003 8:50:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2003 8:57:58 AM EDT by ElevenO]
TV Land has a 48 hour marathon of I dream of jeannie playin right now. I'll say one thing 'bout ole jeannie/barbara eden. Back in the 60's and 70's she was one hot lookin' little woman. BTW, speaking of barbara eden, some of you guys here ought to do a search on the net for a woman named "pamela paulshock". She an actress/bikini model who has a remarkable resemblence to barbara eden. If I didn't know any better, I would say that pam paulshock was the long lost illegitimate lovechild of barbara eden. 'Bout the only physical difference between pam and barbara that I can see is that pam has bigger boobs (which are fake) and brown eyes whereas barbara has medium sized boobs and (gorgeous) blue eyes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:54:50 AM EDT
She still looks good. If I was over 70 I'd probably hit it. Assuming I could still hit it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:07:58 AM EDT
Jeez theres a blast from the past. I hardly remember that show.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:42:56 AM EDT
Say "Yes Master" to me baby. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:06:07 PM EDT
I did dream of Jeannie many times as a young man!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:17:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2003 4:19:31 PM EDT by klutz347]
I have been watching it on and off since yesterday early afternoon. Man, Barbara Eden is one fine looking woman (then and now) [:D] Oh and that "Yes Master" thing gets me going too. [spank]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:52:45 PM EDT
She was smokin' hot! Especially since it was the 60's-70's, before oll of this diwt/exercise/plastic surgery shit we have today. BTW one of the Darrin's would have never hit it, you figure out why. [puke]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:57:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PONY_DRIVER: She was smokin' hot! Especially since it was the 60's-70's, before oll of this diwt/exercise/plastic surgery shit we have today. BTW one of the Darrin's would have never hit it, you figure out why. [puke]
View Quote
I think you're confusing I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched. I'd hit em' both.
Top Top