Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2003 8:36:32 AM EDT
Does anyone have a copy or online link to the reg calisthenic work out that the Army uses?
Not the ranger one or SEALS workout, just the regular everyday Army training workout.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/21-20/toc.htm[/url]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Adobe acrobat PDF files

[url]http://usasma.bliss.army.mil/pubs/FM_21-20/PDF/[/url]

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#4]
No such thing for the Army.     [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a copy or online link to the reg calisthenic work out that the Army uses?
Not the ranger one or SEALS workout, just the regular everyday Army training workout.
View Quote

Are not you the baddest MO that ever walked the earth?  I'm sure the Marines.Army ,Seals Themselves would rewrite there manuals for you!

Of course this is your first post where you haven't suggested that you would not only kick the kids ass ,but would kick his grandparents ass for even having given thought to having him!

New tactic Jerzy boy?

Bob [:D]

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Are not you the baddest MO that ever walked the earth?  I'm sure the Marines.Army ,Seals Themselves would rewrite there manuals for you!

Of course this is your first post where you haven't suggested that you would not only kick the kids ass ,but would kick his grandparents ass for even having given thought to having him!

New tactic Jerzy boy?

View Quote

I don't need it for myself ,I work out 4 times a week and am fit,I could use more cardio ,but who couldn't?
It's for a friend who just recovered from a bad car accident and we want him to start a little slower ,now if you are through being a wise guy ,offer some advice for the friend or get off my topic with your [:K] post.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:54:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Wouldn't you think what you are doing is enough?

I have been hurt real bad and in no way was cutting back on using the hurt part ever left out!    

Damn near cut my right hand off with a chain-saw!
When my full wrist to hand cast came off I couldn't even put two fingers together!

But my friends would grab my hand and shake it so hard that I would try and shake it just as hard back!

Guess what soon my hand (90% wire)would grab them back twice as hard as before!

So as any kind of injury the real pain is in working the broken,ruptured,or strained mussel to full recovery!

So what's up about that?  Just use the training you use now just limit it to your friends ability!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wouldn't you think what you are doing is enough?

I have been hurt real bad and in no way was cutting back on using the hurt part ever left out!    

Damn near cut my right hand off with a chain-saw!
When my full wrist to hand cast came off I couldn't even put two fingers together!

But my friends would grab my hand and shake it so hard that I would try and shake it just as hard back!

Guess what soon my hand (90% wire)would grab them back twice as hard as before!

So as any kind of injury the real pain is in working the broken,ruptured,or strained mussel to full recovery!

So what's up about that?  Just use the training you use now just limit it to your friends ability!
View Quote

After reading what you and your "friends" did I think I'll skip your medical advice and go with someone who is maybe......maybe sober and not a troll.
Do you bother to read your own posts before you hit "submit"?

And for the record if you really did almost cut your own hand off I feel bad for you but i'm afraid it was darrwin at work.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Troll mygoodness how easy you newbies can attribute to that!  The McBride joint and (yabba dabba doo ) clinic is here for professional athletes to use!  Guess what noboy no pain no gain!

Go Away!     Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Troll mygoodness how easy you newbies can attribute to that!  The McBride joint and (yabba dabba doo ) clinic is here for professional athletes to use!  Guess what noboy no pain no gain!

Go Away!     Bob   [:D]
View Quote

Newbie?
You been here three months longer then me.
Thats makes you.........ah never mind [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top