Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 9:14:36 AM EDT
[url]http://www.pennlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news/1054805601103950.xml?pennnews[/url]
[pissed]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
"I think it is asinine that a minor who made less than $500 a year has to file a tax return," she said. "These are kids who are responsible enough to work and try to find a job, then they get punished with a fine."

So when do we dump the tea?

CRC

Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=190194[/url]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"I think it is asinine that a minor who made less than $500 a year has to file a tax return," she said. "These are kids who are responsible enough to work and try to find a job, then they get punished with a fine."

CRC

View Quote

Forget the tea time to start causing some real havoc.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRC

View Quote

View Quote

I'm all for that!!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRC

View Quote

View Quote

I'm all for that!!! [}:D]
View Quote

Not to take the thread over but when it comes down to "it".  That being whatever it is, are we prepared to do whatever must be done?  Im ready regardless of the cost, Im young I have no wife or anything like that.  Im prepared to die when/if I have to, at this point that would seem a release for me knowing my life was lost doing something for the good of society, and it would free my from the pain and problems I have that I cannot escape from regardless of how much I try.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Taxman, why not join the services and serve the country?  I can't imagine whatever it is you're presently willing to die for will be seen as beneficial to the society.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top