Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 6:49:59 AM EDT
Yes, my other 4-wheeler has sold, pending funds, and the transaction should be complete by mid-next week, soooo after a couple small bills get paid, that should leave about $1000 in green in my hand.... I have narrowed it down to one of these two, Bushmaster 14.5in carbine with AK brake perminatly attached OR Colt, post ban M4, with pinned stock... The Bushie is about $300 less, so that is what I am thinking I will get and use the left over for more ammo and mags... I was going to get the Colt, but decided not to Now all I need is the green...... I sold my Yamaha Big Bear 400, becouse last Friday I got a NEW YAMAHA GRIZZLY 660 hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:40:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:47:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:53:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By WILSON: To clarify - [b]The AK braked AR15s are the loudest #$&^%*ng ARs you can stand next to![/b]
View Quote
I thought my 16" ArmaLite was the loudest.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:19:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:23:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By WILSON: I duno... I like the AK shorties an awful lot. If you shoot at the range, don't expect to make a lot of new friends at though! [:D] They're not the kindest thing you can do to your fellow shooter. 1shott, what are they asking for a new BM 14.5+1.5 AK where you live?
View Quote
Wilson, I can get this one for $800 The Colt is $1050.... If the Colt was a pre-ban I would more than likely get it, But I am going to wait till Sept. next year and then buy my collapable stocks and flash suppressors..
Top Top