Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 6:49:59 AM EDT
Yes, my other 4-wheeler has sold, pending funds, and the transaction should be complete by mid-next week, soooo after a couple small bills get paid, that should leave about $1000 in green in my hand....

I have narrowed it down to one of these two,

Bushmaster 14.5in carbine with AK brake perminatly attached

OR

Colt, post ban M4, with pinned stock...

The Bushie is about $300 less, so that is what I am thinking I will get and use the left over for more ammo and mags...

I was going to get the Colt, but decided not to

Now all I need is the green......

I sold my Yamaha Big Bear 400, becouse last Friday I got a NEW YAMAHA GRIZZLY 660 hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To clarify - [b]The AK braked AR15s are the loudest #$&^%*ng ARs you can stand next to![/b]  
View Quote

I thought my 16" ArmaLite was the loudest.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I duno...
I like the AK shorties an awful lot.
If you shoot at the range, don't expect to make a lot of new friends at though! [:D] They're not the kindest thing you can do to your fellow shooter.

1shott, what are they asking for a new BM 14.5+1.5 AK where you live?

View Quote

Wilson, I can get this one for $800

The Colt is $1050....

If the Colt was a pre-ban I would more than likely get it, But I am going to wait till Sept. next year and then buy my collapable stocks and flash suppressors..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top