Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/7/2003 2:42:17 AM EDT
cheep good battle rifle
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:53:58 AM EDT
Well.... you might want ot be a bit more specific. Using your generic guidelines, I'd shoot for an SKS or AK. The SKS can be had for as low as $150. uses plentiful 7.62x39 ammo. Most come with a bayonet. only drawback is the fixed magazine. IF you want detachable mags, go with an AK. But, along with the detachable mags comes other legal obligations.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:18:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:27:10 AM EDT
What type? Semi or bolt? If you want a bolt gun, a Mauser is a good way to go. usually ~$100, and .8mm is cheap and easy. Moisin Negants (and thier clones) are even cheaper to obtain and feed, but I don't care for them. My choice would be an enfield personally, but they generally cost more to feed. If your talking semi then AK, SKS, or garand would be a good choice. There was a french semi on the market a few years ago- real ugly, but it got good reviews. But then again, it was french so it probably was rude and unreliable, while maintaining a pretentious condecending attitude!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:34:02 AM EDT
Well... at least we all agree on one point... You need to be more specific. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 5:09:24 AM EDT
Were you planning to actually shoot this battle rifle?
Top Top