Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 5:06:31 PM EDT
He was the NATO commander during the Clinton years, if you dont know of him.

[url]http://www.leadershipforamerica.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh heh - and people call ME a whore! :)

Eisenhower he isn't.  Maybe in 2008 he might run, but its too late for him now - though he might be a safe VP pick for the Dem who wins the nomination.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't he on American Idol.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What's one more war criminal as president gonna matter........
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#4]
OMG,, almost had me there for a sec... thought it said "Wesley Crusher..." [shock] [naughty]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I always thought of him as a Clintonian weasel but his columns in the Times Online - linked from his website - look pretty good to me.  Full of praise for the new foreign policy of Bush with the steps to follow in the Middle East in the years or decades to come...

BUT - he seems to be talking to his intended audience.  The big event on his website is a talkathon about America "after the war" made up of Clinton cronies, to discuss a presidential agenda.

From his website:  "Now, with this divisive war behind us, it is time to put in perspective our broader international interests and reenergize the discussion of critical domestic issues such as the economy, education, healthcare, and the environment. The American people expect a full dialogue on the challenges facing the nation today."

Typical clinton election BS.  The only issues on which a Republican might be vulnerable on.  And so it goes...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]
At first, I thought you were talkin about the Passenger 57 dude. [BD]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Wesley Clark is one of CNN generals that were saying that Bush's war plan in Iraq was not going to work as planned and was about to fail. General Vallely on FOX news made a rather course but with class put down of General Clark. General Clark was relieved of command in Kosovo for his failures there. Granted Clinton is the one that relieved him of command but he is not someone I would want as president of my country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top