Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 4:53:13 PM EDT
I've never seen the long version.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no idea why they didn't release it as the long version.  It makes a hell of a lot more sense with the added stuff.  Plus all the added stuff is cool.  Sentry gun action.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea why they didn't release it as the long version. It makes a hell of a lot more sense with the added stuff. Plus all the added stuff is cool. Sentry gun action.
View Quote

Hollyweird very rarely releases flims over 120 running.  In fact a lot of them run closer to 90 rather than 120.  Volume.  Get'em in-get'em out of the seats.  More money for all.  Hey, so what if they had to leave good shit on the cutting room floor.  So what they left holes in the plot.  You think the studio exec's give a flying rat's-ass about details like that?

Cameron makes LONG ass movies and they never make it to the screen that way because Hollywood is convinced that the short attention morons couldn't possbilbly watch a film that long (and they're probably right... when it comes to knowing what morons like).

DVD's were made for directors like him.

If you haven't seen the directors cut of [i]The Abyss[/i] you owe yourself the treat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to be my favorite movie until I found out what an anti Sigourney Weaver is.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
What is FMC?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it ok to use Wolf ammo in a Pulse gun?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#7]
She pretty much sucks at life.  I wish she had been killed off in the movies.  I think gibson wrote a script for 3 with Hicks, newt and bishop as main characters and ripley not in it.  That would have been good.  The movies are not about ripley.  They are about the aliens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top