Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 1:50:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont care if they sell shit that WORKED. They should all be shut down just for the amount of SPAM they generate!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I sell a kit guaranteed to make Mr. Happy longer.  It consists of 12 fish hooks, 4 bungy cords, and written directions.  Please send me $59.95 for a kit today.  Will also trade a kit for a preban AR in any configuration.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That stuff works

I went from 10 inches to 12 inches in just over 3 months
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That stuff works

View Quote

... It's shame you had to throw all your shoes out and buy larger. [slap]

... and good thing [b]lordtrader[/b] divested when he did!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Now maybe their darn spam will stop
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
LT, I really, really, feel for you.....so here is what I am going to do.  I am pretty good with my tongue, have a rather large penis and have been married for a while.  As a result of all this I really don't need the whole 9" anymore.  I am willing to let Ed Sr transplant a few inches onto your Mr Happy.

No reason to thank me......but one of your pistols would be fair.

Think about it.

Sgtar15

PS Women know when all you want them for is sex.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I work with a guy that got a surgical "enhancement".He's pretty proud of it,told us all the details.

He claimes he went from 5" to 7",but we think he went from 3" to 5".[:)]

Anyhow, they took some fat outta his ass and put it in the "head" of his thing.

Couplea potential problems though.There is a possibillity (they warned him)that you could lose feeling in the area that they slice and dice.

He's also always pulling at his PP because that "extra" 2" is forever sticking out rubbing against his pants.(sounds like fun eh?)

This guy is a world class shyster and tried to get our medical to pay for it(they laughed at him).

He also got sick leave until the manager found out that he wasn't going under the knife for an "infection".

Just thought you'd lioke to know that these freaks really are out there amongst us.

Oh and this guy tolerates no kidding.He's convinced himself that it is "all natural" because the material came outta his own ass.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I work with a guy that got a surgical "enhancement".He's pretty proud of it,told us all the details.

Anyhow, they took some fat outta his ass and put it in the "head" of his thing.
View Quote

This sounds awfully close to fucking one's self.  Does he have homosexual tendancies now??

He maybe be an Ass but not possibly as big an ass as before.

I could go on and on with this one.............

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That stuff works

View Quote

I'll second that.

How do you think I'm typing this post??

That's right....the "hunt and pecker" method.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top