Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 7:22:47 AM EDT
Here's what mine said when I asked him about the AWB sunset. [url]http://home.nc.rr.com/juanpiedra/jones.pdf [/url]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:18:16 AM EDT
Considering mine is David Price I think I'll save my trouble. His wife Lisa is the head of the Brady Bunch's counterpart here in NC. I tried in 94. He didn't even read my letter, sent me a form letter thanking me for my SUPPORT for the ban. I know them personally. I grew up in the same neighborhood as them. They suck as a family unit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:29:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/6/2003 9:30:02 AM EDT by NYPatriot]
Hey, at least you guys actually received a response! Over the last couple of months, I have sent Senators Clinton & Schumer six letters & two E-mails (concerning the AW ban & S.659), and I have yet to receive even a "we will just have to agree to disagree" letter. Fuck em... I'll write them [b]twice[/b] as much from now on!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:20:29 PM EDT
BTT for the night crew
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:31:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NYPatriot: Hey, at least you guys actually received a response! Over the last couple of months, I have sent Senators Clinton & Schumer six letters & two E-mails (concerning the AW ban & S.659), and I have yet to receive even a "we will just have to agree to disagree" letter. Fuck em... I'll write them [b]twice[/b] as much from now on!!!
View Quote
same deal with my pile of shit asshole demoRAT senators 6 or 7 letters since new years zero replies
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:32:07 PM EDT
Well, my congress bitch is the main force pushing for renewal.....so I don't really think she gives a fling fuck what I think. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:31:34 PM EDT
A couple of Weeks ago MY Congress Critter had a Town House Meeting. After the meeting broke up, I Asked Him Directly about the Ban. He said he was in favor of letting the Ban Die. [party] That’s what he said. Whether or not he’ll do it next year is another question. [nuts]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:26:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: Well, my congress bitch is the main force pushing for renewal.....so I don't really think she gives a fling fuck what I think. Sgtar15
View Quote
I agree with you to a point. I read somewhere that only 10% of constituents write (not Email) their reps(House and Senate) and that they [b]DO[/b] pay attention to those writers. It has also been said that so much email is now received that writing is [b]MUCH[/b] preferred. So, if you write, you are speaking for [b]10[/b] people not just one! Don't give up!
Top Top