Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/6/2003 6:54:05 AM EDT
My boys are watching "Dangerous Missions" right now, before they go to school. They're showing SOG teams fighting in Viet-Nam. What a way to set the pace for a new day! IMHO, The History Channel does this country a great service by reminding us of the sacrifice that many, many brave men made in service to their country. It's the only channel I watch, unless there's a real war to watch or my wife is watching... American Idol (puke).
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:07:29 AM EDT
Roger that... The Color or War is a great show/series. And done forget Mail Call. R. Lee Ermey rocks!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:26:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By illigb: Roger that... The Color or War is a great show/series. And done forget Mail Call. R. Lee Ermey rocks!
View Quote
[drill sergeant voice] It's time for me to educate your sorry ass!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:38:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/6/2003 9:40:58 AM EDT by Methos]
"Tales of the Gun" is my favorite. And "Modern Marvels". The other night they had a great episode on battlefield engineering... SAPPER HOOAH!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:42:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By buffalo-soldier:
Originally Posted By illigb: Roger that... The Color or War is a great show/series. And done forget Mail Call. R. Lee Ermey rocks!
View Quote
[drill sergeant voice] It's time for me to educate your sorry ass!!
View Quote
I think he's about the funniest guy on the tube!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:54:20 AM EDT
I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, it's usually the History Channel. I love it. And every now and then, I actually see a short piece of WWII film footage that I haven't seen before. But not often.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:00:41 AM EDT
I concur, great stuff. The Discovery Channel isn't bad either.... --RR
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:01:01 AM EDT
It is nice when the deviate from their regularly scheduled programming of round the clock shows about Hitler.... t
Top Top