Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 12:24:06 PM EDT
My In-laws had an 11 month old female given to them.  Beautiful dog!  The people who had her gave her away because the wife didn't like dogs.  The husband had her flown from CA.  The dog is smart as hell.  I think she understands what you say to her, really.  Anyway it's a great dog, well behaved, awesome disposition.  Are they a good house dog?  Protective?  

Problem.  My in-laws have a little shit, high strung loud mouthed ugly Bischon.  I hate the little fucker.  This little dog attacks the new dog every time they are together and they are forced to keep them seperate.  I told my in-laws to let her attack that big dog a bit and when the Shepherd gets tired of her shit she will find out who is the "big dog".  They are hesitant fearing the big dog will kill the little one(I hope).  So what's the best way to integrate these two?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My In-laws had an 11 month old female given to them.  Beautiful dog!  The people who had her gave her away because the wife didn't like dogs.  The husband had her flown from CA.  The dog is smart as hell.  I think she understands what you say to her, really.  Anyway it's a great dog, well behaved, awesome disposition.  Are they a good house dog?  Protective?  

Problem.  My in-laws have a little shit, high strung loud mouthed ugly Bischon.  I hate the little fucker.  This little dog attacks the new dog every time they are together and they are forced to keep them seperate.  I told my in-laws to let her attack that big dog a bit and when the Shepherd gets tired of her shit she will find out who is the "big dog".  They are hesitant fearing the big dog will kill the little one(I hope).  So what's the best way to integrate these two?
View Quote

[B]
F.C.I. Standard No 15 dated 16/10/1989 Adopted in Australia 1/1/94

Translated by - Dr Pollet.

Country of Origin - Belgium.

GENERAL APPEARANCE - A medium sized dog, harmoniously proportioned, intelligent, hardy, accustomed to the open-air life, built to resist the bad weather of the seasons and atmospheric variations so frequent in the Belgian climate.
Groenendael

CHARACTERISTICS - By the harmony of his shape and the proud carriage of his head, the Belgian Shepherd Dog must give the impression of that robust elegance which has become the heritage of the selected representatives of a working breed.  He combines the valuable qualities of the best guard dog for property with his inborn aptitude for guarding flocks.

TEMPERAMENT - When necessary he is, without hesitation, an obstinate and ardent protector of his master.  He is vigilant and attentive, his look alert and enquiring, denoting his intelligence.[/B]

Let the Shepherd beat the piss out of that little French pussy dog and all things will be fine in house.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top