Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 2:56:27 AM EDT
OK, guys, here's the deal.  I recently got hired (woo hoo!) by Ford Motor Company's vehicle insurance program.  They have contracted with some big name insurance company's (Travelers, Hartford, GE, Esurance, Leader, Infinity, Kemper, etc.) to offer some killer auto and home insurance rates to Ford customers.  Now, I can also offer these rates to friends and family, so you don't have to own a Ford or be a Ford customer to get them.

Currently I have licenses in TN, OH, PA, IL, FL, CA, and NC - other states soon to follow.

I am saving people an average of $150-$600 a year on their insurance.  Our companies are all rated A or A+ with excellent financials and 24/7 claims service.  Many guarantee your rate for 12 months.

Switching is very easy and most have monthly payment options (instead of having top pay up front) via electronic draft, debit/credit card, etc.  Some don't even require down payments.  We also have special carriers for people with non-stellar driving records.

If you are interested in getting a quote (no obligation or pressure to buy) please email me ([email protected]  or [email protected]) - let me know a contact number, your name, your nickname here, and the best time to call.  I work 9-6 Wed-Fri and 12-8:30 M and Tue.  I also occasionally work on Saturdays.

I will call you back and start the quot process.  You will need the following info for us to do an accurate quote:

Names, dates of birth, and DL #s of all drivers on your policy.

A copy of your current policy declarations page (this shows your coverage amounts, VIN numbers for your vehicles, etc.)

An approximate idea of your current odometer reading, miles you drive a year, and when you purchased the vehicle.

The name and address of the finance or leasing company you use if you don't own the car outright.

That should about do it for purposes of getting an accurate quote.  If we save you money on the auto, there is a good possibility we can save you money on your Home, Condo, or Renter's insurance as well.  And often if you carry it with the same company you get a discount too.

So remember - send me an email with your contact info and I'll call you and see what we can do.  Yesterday I wrote 5 policies (2 in OH, 2 in FL, 1 in CA) - saved the lowest one $150, and the highest was $650!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:40:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Posting so I can keep track of this thread...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, Mug - I see you are in OH.  I'm getting some great rates back from that state - GE is especially trying hard to gain a foothold in OH so they are offering great rates.

If you want, pop me an email and I'll get you a quote.  THe more money I can save my friends here, the better I'll feel.  Plus if I can put an extra couple hundred dollars in your pockets you'll have more money for guns and ammo! :)
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:11:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Greywolf2112, I'm wondering if I qualify living in NY. I have a PA drivers liscence but my vehicle is registered and insured in NY. My insurance is pretty high compared to what I payed on my last car which is the same exact vehicle, make model and year. Last month or so, my wife called Geico to see if we could find a better rate but it was even higher than our current policy so I would like to try your company if I could possibly save some cash. TIA.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
oneshot - email me.  I have my NY license and think we are about to go online with a few carriers there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a Ford customer, but my wife is my insurance agent, so I don't know how politically correct it would be. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Will do after work today. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:29:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Oneshot -  I found out at work that we are going to be going online with NY very soon - most of us have our licenses but we're still making arrangements with our carriers.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Cool!  Just saved a guy from GlockTalk $255 on his insurance - schweet!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]
That's cool, I'll be here when you're ready.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:17:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you write insurance in Nevada?

Big_Bear, You might want to look at [url]http://www.100insurers.com/mercuryinsurance.htm[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top