Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2003 11:43:06 PM EDT
Maybe fun to see what kind of guns are shown in the moive or to pick at Hollywood inaccuracies, or just to watch an action flick for explosions and violence:

S.W.A.T

see the preview at:

[url]http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/s.w.a.t./[/url]

comes out August 3rd.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Samuel L. Jackson..  I'm there!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:53:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Samuel L. Jackson kicks ass! So count me in too. But.....keep in mind this is a movie and will be geared toward entertainment, not necessarily being tactically accurate. With this in mind the movie should be a whole lot easier to just enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:02:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks fun. Supposedly, these guys got trained for a couple of weeks by the real LAPD SWAT Team. Parts of it should at least look accurate. Of course, being a movie, they will take "liberties," but a real "SWAT" movie would consist of about 40 hours of training footage and 5 minutes of "action."
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:20:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Trained by LAPD?

On raid for suspected drug goons:
Saloon?  Horses?  What the hell?  HEY THIS IS THE WRONG SET!  [;)] [:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:30:39 AM EDT
[#6]
From the producers of "The Fast and the Furious" and "XXX".

That speaks volumes right there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:37:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope they use the bread truck for roll out jus like in the series. I wanted a bread truck after I saw that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top