Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/4/2003 11:27:37 PM EDT
Seems like every day! I like the cool weather and dispise 90-100 degree shit we get in late July and August, but I could deal with less rain. It makes me want to sleep all day.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:50:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Valkyrie: It makes me want to sleep all day.
View Quote
You say that like its a bad thing!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:59:06 AM EDT
Yeah, it's a load of crap. It rained all last month up here, and is pouring out right now. I would like the weather to be nice for a change so I can go spend some quality photography time up in the mountains here. Ah well ... at least the rain makes going to work a bit easier. It's always more difficult when it's nice outside [:)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:13:10 AM EDT
The month started off warm enough, but for the first half there was a tornado outbreak every damn day somewhere between Kansas and Oklahoma, eastward through Missouri and Arkansas into Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia. And since then it has been cloudy, rainy and cool. In other words, it's been shitty since May 1! I have a feeling that this will soon give way to sunshine, temps in the 90's and no rain til September in many places! It seems we never have a normal weather year anymore as it's always one extreme or the other.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:01:25 AM EDT
I saw a worm give a bird Mouth-to-Mouth rustication the other day. It’s That wet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:17:01 AM EDT
.. The rain is nice considering I'm normally used to 105 F & dry this time of year. NY has been in a drought the past few years so they need it. ... It really doesn't bother me, in the morning I take a cab from the front of the hotel right to the office entrance so I don't get wet even during the heaviest rain. On the way home I take the subway. Only have to walk a couple blocks then. Keep an umbrella in my laptop case but a light drizzle feels good on the face. ... I should be getting home right as the monsoons start so I anticipate a wet summer through and through.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:20:56 AM EDT
Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, enough rain, this is the best time of the year, and all my goofing off is be delayed by this rain auuuuuuuuuuugh.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:26:30 AM EDT
I'm enjoying the mild temperatures but less rain would definately mean more time out on the motorcycle. Enjoy it while we have it. I'm sure in August we'll be wishing it was early June again.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:27:50 AM EDT
roflmao....Seattle, yesterday 80+, Sunshine... Been like that since last weekend, callin for that thru next week..... Go figure....
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:11:06 AM EDT
50s in western Michigan....rain rain rain SUX...damn I miss the heat in TEXAS
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:17:59 AM EDT
We're having a draught in southeast Texas. The rain in Jefferson county for the month of May was .001 inch. I have a 1 inch crack in the ground all around my house. It finally rained a little yesterday, but not near enough. Moral of this story.....Sometimes you want more rain, sometimes you don't.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:18:56 AM EDT
It will stop raining when: My sister's basement, that I have been trying to Drylock, turns into an indoor swimming pool. The confluence of Black Creek and the Genesee River turns into Lake Ontario South. When it starts to snow. Bilster PS This weather sucks ass.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:09:32 AM EDT
Yes, it's doing it right now :( Then it will stop and not rain again until September, like last year.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:16:09 AM EDT
can someone turn up the heat on the Mod 1 Mark 5 Global Warming Unit please?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:20:46 AM EDT
I wish we had your problem. Jay
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:23:03 AM EDT
did i mention we had sun and 75 memorial weekend- oh, and last weekend too...oh crap, I just jinxed us to rainy weekends for eternity...
Top Top