Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/4/2003 5:07:29 PM EDT
[url]http://news-observer.com/nc24hour/ncnews/story/2588034p-2401716c.html[/url] RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - The state Senate on Tuesday gave final approval to legislation that would have North Carolina honor concealed handgun permits from other states. The bill approved changes made earlier in the state House and passed the Senate 39-6. The measure, which must be signed by Gov. Mike Easley before it becomes law, would order North Carolina's attorney general to seek agreements with states that also have conceal-and-carry permits so that North Carolina permit holders could carry a hidden pistol in those states. North Carolina adopted its concealed handgun law in 1995 but has yet to reach reciprocal agreements. It's always a PITA to lock up the gun in the back of the vehicle before I cross the N.C. line. Not to mention going "nekid" while I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:11:56 PM EDT
Yes!! Although, NC is open carry, so you can place your pistol on the dashboard will traveling through.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:14:20 PM EDT
You can do whatever you want here just don't get caught. It's your life. Now you might be able to do it legally. CRC
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:14:27 PM EDT
great news, i was not looking forward to going through the red tape for both NC and SC
Top Top