Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/4/2003 12:39:23 PM EDT
They must be! It says so in this article: [url]http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/nj/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1054717452299800.xml [/url] CRC
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:43:43 PM EDT
Yeah! Wow! I didn't know that! Better take that Tasco off my 10/22!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:47:23 PM EDT
[lol] Yep, that's about par for a paper in No Joyzee....
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:49:00 PM EDT
OK, wo all you guys that have those nifty Williams fold-down leaf sights on your M1894s - and we know who you are - better fess up! Boy, that article is just chock full of all sorts of horseshit:
Despite the illegality in many states, as laws banning assault style weapons were passed, many states "grandfathered" existing weapons, leaving a stockpile of the guns for potential criminal use.
View Quote
You know, there was a reporter in the northeast United States who got the can tied to his ass recently for making up shit for newspaper articles. Must be something in the water.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:49:27 PM EDT
What a crap story! "Among the weapons recovered were a long-barreled, .45-caliber, [size=4]semi-automatic submachine-style gun[/size=4] from McCarthy's car and a 12-gauge sawed-off shotgun from his home." WTF, is a submachine-STYLE gun? "Semi-automatic rifles with folding or telescopic sites, bayonet mounts or grenade launchers" That IS a typo. (telescopic stocks) is what New Germany's law say. "prohibits the possession of magazines containing more than eight rounds" It is 10 rounds.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:52:19 PM EDT
NJ sucks... worse than MI.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:13:45 PM EDT
[i]not to hijack thread[/i]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123: NJ sucks... worse than MI.
View Quote
ALL STATES GUN-LAWS SUCK. NYC has it the worst (next to DC). Federal laws suck. We need a new ammendmant guaranteeing individual rights. [Yosemitie Sam]'Ah hates democrats![/Yosemitie Sam]
Top Top