Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 9:23:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2003 9:30:05 AM EDT by SteyrAUG]
OK for those who got in on the Barrett Group Buy: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=182434&page=1[/url] I just worked out a great deal on optics. Scope and Ring package. Swarovski 10x42 Scope (Mil Dot or Range Finding) Barrett adjustable 30mm Extra High Rings Installed and boresighted for $1,200.00 No additional shipping or any other charges. This is below dealer price. This is a special price for those who bought Barretts. If anyone else wants one add $100 + s/h to the package. That is at dealer price and way below retail. Editted to add: If you participated in the Serbu Group Buy I'll give you the below dealer price. Email me if interested.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:56:50 AM EDT
I wasn't involved with either of the 50 buys but you rock. The extra effort you put in to these things is awesome. Looking forward to the space gun GB[:D] Hope my duckets fall into place for that one.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:23:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AimSmall: I wasn't involved with either of the 50 buys but you rock. The extra effort you put in to these things is awesome. Looking forward to the space gun GB[:D] Hope my duckets fall into place for that one.
View Quote
Thanks.
Top Top