User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 3:08:21 PM EDT
Fort Knox safes are they the best?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
No
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure do like mine!  Figure out what size you need, then get the bigger one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked at Ft.Knox .... purchased a Liberty ... bigger ... less expensive ... better looking .... and I just like the name on the safe !! Take a look at Liberty before you buy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto on the Liberty. Get the Lincoln Series. It's the best value for the money.

[img]http://www.libertysafe.com/graphics/safe/safe_lincoln.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I was just down at the local dealer for Liberty Safes today.  They are changing some of the lines and had some good deals on last years models.  
Nice looking and seem to be built well.
I picked up a certificate for 1400$ safe for 795$ at the Friends of the NRA dinner on Saturday for 80$ in the silent action.   Mine will be here Wednesday.  
I told the dealer that I would be moving to Sacramento in about 8 months,  he said to give him a call when we go and would move my safe AGAIN for FREE,  even gave it to me in writing on the back of my reciept.
Tough to beat that.
Pig
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top