Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2003 5:29:10 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32884[/url]

CRIMENETDAILY
Dead Muslim desecrated with bacon strips
Hospital workers allegedly covered body in mortuary with pork slices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 3, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Police in Britain say two former hospital workers face charges for allegedly desecrating the body of a dead Muslim grandmother with slices of bacon.

Published reports say Habiba Mohammed, 65, died of cancer Jan. 17, and was transported to Hillingdon Hospital mortuary in west London the following day.

While at the mortuary, it was discovered her corpse had been covered with bacon strips. The Muslim faith prohibits the eating and touching of pork products.

Police launched an immediate investigation into what they called a religiously or racially motivated hate crime, viewing security footage, taking statements from staff and carrying out forensic tests on the bacon.

In April, once word of the incident reached the national media throughout the UK, police offered a reward of more than $7,500 for information leading to the culprits.

"This is a particularly grotesque act which has outraged the family as well as the whole community," police spokesman Tony Hester said, according to the Hillingdon Times.

Richard Barnes, a local member of the Greater London Authority told the paper, "Everybody immediately recognized how absolutely horrendous this is and there has been a full criminal investigation from the beginning."

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
May they get away.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
[brando] The horror! [/brando]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope Saint Peter offered her a BLT.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
THAT IS HORRIBLE !!!  AN OUTRAGE !!!  HOW DARE THEY !!!!
That's a total waste of perfectly good bacon.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]
... The most notable of these types:

[img]http://members.cox.net/stevenaz1/untitled.bmp[/img]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#6]
where's the tolerance fellas?

[lol]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Why can't we all just get along?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
... The most notable of these types:

[url]http://members.cox.net/stevenaz1/untitled.bmp[/url]
View Quote
From snopes.com /////[b]Status:   Undetermined. [/b]

Example:   [Collected on the Internet, 2001]

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .
Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: How to end the war quickly if you have absolutely no respect for pigs!

An Israeli friend recently informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true. This got me thinking.

If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell. Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say, 100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful. Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of moonshine, get them drunk and turn the pigs loose. The war would be over in a weekend.

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#10]
[homer]mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon [/homer]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Police in Britain say two former hospital workers face charges for allegedly desecrating the body of a dead Muslim grandmother with slices of bacon.
View Quote

Well, true or not, I'm sure this story will be oft-repeated in the War Against Intolerance & Hate-Thought™...
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no tolerance or pity for terrorist & not much more for most Muslims in general, but desecrating the body of a dead elderly woman that way is nothing but cowardice and it's shameful. Kill all you want in combat but the bodies of the dead should be treated with respect.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Desecrating a civilian sux, BUT bury the suicide bombers at sea (abomination) wrapped in a pig skin (super-abomination)
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#14]
hey ILIKELEGS!!!  Is that pic of the terrorist with the pig snoozing on his lap REAL???  That is friggin FUNNY!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:39:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have no tolerance or pity for terrorist & not much more for most Muslims in general, but desecrating the body of a dead elderly woman that way is nothing but cowardice and it's shameful. Kill all you want in combat but the bodies of the dead should be treated with respect.
View Quote

Ditto.  So I guess it's ok for a muslim to desecrate the body of any of your dead grandmother's?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:48:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[url]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=49[/url]

Praise be to Allah!
Praise be to the pig!
View Quote

That was one of the best photo edits I've ever seen.

Wasn't it larger before?

If so, can you post it?

Pretty funny how one piggy is in between one GI's legs.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:50:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, but she sure is gonna smell good when the heat gets right in hell. Might be the first time anyone propositions to eat her.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:02:23 AM EDT
[#18]
I read somewhere on the net that the terrorists responsible for the Russian theater takeover were wrapped in pigskin before burial.  Haven't heard of any terrorism there since.

It does suck that this happened to an old lady.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:19:10 AM EDT
[#19]
"Oh boy, oh boy, num num num num......IT'S BACON!"
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:19:47 AM EDT
[#20]
double post
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#21]
I wouldn't have put it past a Christian to play high and mighty.  Covering a muslim in Bacon is pure immaturity, and whoever responsible should be placed back into kindergarden. Hope someone shits on their mothers grave after knocking over her tombstone.

This was an elderly woman who died of cancer. And here you guys are making jokes about it, har har...Anyone condoning this act should rot in hell.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:50:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wouldn't have put it past a Christian to play high and mighty.  Covering a muslim in Bacon is pure immaturity, and whoever responsible should be placed back into kindergarden. Hope someone shits on their mothers grave after knocking over her tombstone.

This was an elderly woman who died of cancer. And here you guys are making jokes about it, har har...Anyone condoning this act should rot in hell.
View Quote

Who says it was a Christian who did it? Maybe it was a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Jew or one of any number of religions. Even an atheist for that matter. Why is it always a Christian who gets blamed for everything? Huh? At any rate, the woman was dead so I doubt she would give a rats ass what they put on her.

As far as the jokes, nobody is really being serious. But in this crazy world we live in, a little humor can go a long way in keeping your sanity. Even morbid humor sometimes. So lighten up, nobody really means anything by it.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:57:02 AM EDT
[#23]
This is disgraceful.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#24]
If it was done to a known person of evil, I would laugh. IT's was someones grandma, i think its just sad.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:06:32 AM EDT
[#27]
It was the desecration of a body in a manner specifically targeting her and her family's religion. How would you guys like it if some Satanist shoved a black turnip up your granny's ass? "Oh she's dead I'm sure she wouldn't care". It wasn't about her it was about sending a message to her family. Fuck tolerance, fiddling with the dead is just plain fucked up no matter what god, if any, you pray to. Nice to know some of you guys are just as ignorant as the Fuckistanis. You should have a great time together in hell.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:32:47 AM EDT
[#28]
what no lettuce or tomato?
I like my MLTs on whole wheat toast
but sour dough would probably work just as well....
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Maybe it was a disgruntled family member,, like a son in law, whose life she made a muslim hell on earth, who did the dirty deed and condemned her soul to hell.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=49[/url]

Praise be to Allah!
Praise be to the pig!
View Quote

That was one of the best photo edits I've ever seen.

Wasn't it larger before?

If so, can you post it?

Pretty funny how one piggy is in between one GI's legs.
View Quote

I think the original I did was larger. I'll have to look
for the original photoshop file when I get home.
View Quote

Thanks I-L-L.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It was the desecration of a body in a manner specifically targeting her and her family's religion. How would you guys like it if some Satanist shoved a black turnip up your granny's ass? "Oh she's dead I'm sure she wouldn't care". It wasn't about her it was about sending a message to her family. Fuck tolerance, fiddling with the dead is just plain fucked up no matter what god, if any, you pray to. Nice to know some of you guys are just as ignorant as the Fuckistanis. You should have a great time together in hell.
View Quote

nice to know someone feels the same way.

The rest of you, laugh it up, but at the end of the day remember that you were laughing at an old woman who died of cancer and then was desecrated because of her beliefs.

In fact, I think you guys and terrorists share a similar trait, intolerance.  Congrats
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Bacon on the body of a dead Muslim woman - Outrage.

A Muslim blowing up a bunch of grandmothers in a suicide bombing - Daily news.

Funny how Muslim terrorist activity is common place but people seem genuinely upset by a desecration.

Not saying it is right, or even fair, but many people including myself are just fucking sick of this crap. Maybe, just maybe, when Muslim terrorists knock this crap off the rest of the world will stop resenting them and quit with the pork products.

Until then, ZERO SYMPATHY.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

nice to know someone feels the same way.

The rest of you, laugh it up, but at the end of the day remember that you were laughing at an old woman who died of cancer and then was desecrated because of her beliefs.

In fact, I think you guys and terrorists share a similar trait, intolerance.  Congrats
View Quote

[size=5][green]Damn! Two liberals on one thread here at AR15.com, LOL[/green][/size=5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#35]
I suppose football is out of the question with your muslim neighbor.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Throwing bacon on a dead old woman?  Wtf?  I thought we were supposed to be the sane ones in the world.  What did the old woman do to anyone?  I could see rounding up the terrorists and tossing them to a pit of pigs, but an old woman.  It just seems kinda pathetic.  Shit like that just seems to alienate people.  I don't see how being against the desecration of person’s body is connected with being a liberal.  I thought we just did not do this shit out of respect for humanity.  That kind of nonsense should be left in the third world.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who says it was a Christian who did it? Maybe it was a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Jew or one of any number of religions. Even an atheist for that matter. [i]Why is it always a Christian who gets blamed for everything? Huh?[/i] At any rate, the woman was dead so I doubt she would give a rats ass what they put on her.

View Quote

Why is it always innocent non-terrorist Muslims that are blamed for everything?

psst, Christians blamed for everything, [i]thats[/i] hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't even think it was an American doing it.  I think the article said it was in Britain so I guess the perp was British, but still what do terrorists and an old lady have to do with each other.  Its like blaming your grandmother for the war in iraq.  I don't give a shit what people do to the guilty terrorist bastards, but why go after a damn dead body.  There is no honor in that shit.  Its not du or troll or liberal to be opposed to it.  The troll is the one lurking around a damn morgue with bacon.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I read somewhere on the net that the terrorists responsible for the Russian theater takeover were wrapped in pigskin before burial.  Haven't heard of any terrorism there since.

It does suck that this happened to an old lady.
View Quote

Terrorism still happens there, it just doesn't make big news.  

Latest incident was a suicide bombing and it blew up a bus.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Islam....what a sham.

To the DU ass monkies....she's dead, its bacon, maybe its "karma" biting her in the ass.  Ever say "what goes around comes around?"  Maybe this is coming around for her....but like I said....she's dead, its BACON!

Ever wonder what corpse cured bacon would taste like?  [puke]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#43]
To all of you newbies who just don't seem to get it:

It is a shame that this woman, who likely suffered a slow and terrible death, had bacon placed on her body in a morgue. Yes, it is a damn shame. It is a pity that the world is in such a state as to prompt someone to do such a thing. But unfortunately, the world is in this sort of state.

But all of you whiney folks never seem to show any sympathy for your countrymen who were killed for nothing on September 11th, the USS Cole attack, the attack on the US Marine barracks in Beirut, Pan Am 103 being blown to bits over Lockerbie, Scotland as well as the recent deaths of our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq who were cleaning up these barbaric madmen. But no, I never hear any of you voicing sympathy for those people. But Heaven forbid, if someone posts anything even mildly offensive toward the group of people responsible for each and ever one of those cowardly attacks, here you come flapping your jaws about tolerance and humanity.

Well I got news for you folks, the terrorists we face could give a shit less about tolerance or humanity. And while not ever Muslim is a terrorist, I didn't see too many denouncing the attacks of September 11 either. Did you? Perhaps you folks have a different news source than me, but I recall seeing them dancing in the streets, firing off AK's and tossing candy in the air. Where was their sympathy for us?

The world is a barbaric place these days. As long as the terrorists are using Islam as their reasoning and motivation for attacking us, Islam is going to look like shit in the eyes of many people around the world. While it may not be fair, that's the way life is. When they stop their BS murdering, then maybe people will treat them with a little respect. I personally would never do such a thing as wrapping someone in bacon or condone such actions. But in the current world environment, I can understand why it happened. It's all directly linked to terrorism. Without terror, none of this would have ever happened.

Now, as far as the jokes go (most posters were just using a little black humor....that's nothing uncommon), everyone makes jokes about something...even death. Ever hear George Carlin? That's how he made his career...joking about cancer, people being killed in a church on a Palm Sunday by a tornado, race car drivers on fire, etc, etc, etc. I have heard comedians say stuff that would make the jokes on this thread seem like kid's stuff. So if all of you touchy feely folks can't handle this, I suggest toughening up a bit, otherwise the current state of the world will be unbearable for you. Only the strong survive. The enemies of our country are ready, so are you? How many of you think these extremist Islamists would care what happened to your ass if you were to die in some rathole like Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, etc? Huh? This is the reason people are doing such stuff as what happened in England. People fight fire with fire. While it may not be right, that's just the way it is. When they decide to stop attacking us, then westerners will stop resenting them. Until that day I personally only care what happens to our nation and it's people.....and less concerned what happens to them. If that makes me some sort of beast in your eyes, so be it. I really could give a shit less what anyone thinks of me anyway. All I can say is that I never felt any resentment toward Islam til our country was attacked and thousands of our people died by the fanatics of that religion.

Good Day!

-Charging Handle
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
To all of you newbies who just don't seem to get it:
View Quote

No, YOU'RE the one who doesn't get it.

It is a shame that this woman, who likely suffered a slow and terrible death, had bacon placed on her body in a morgue. Yes, it is a damn shame. It is a pity that the world is in such a state as to prompt someone to do such a thing. But unfortunately, the world is in this sort of state.
View Quote

You either condone desecrating an old woman's dead body, or you condemn it. You can't cop out and just say, "Oh, it's a shame, but that's the world we live in."

But all of you whiney folks never seem to show any sympathy for your countrymen who were killed for nothing on September 11th, the USS Cole attack, the attack on the US Marine barracks in Beirut, Pan Am 103 being blown to bits over Lockerbie, Scotland as well as the recent deaths of our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq who were cleaning up these barbaric madmen. But no, I never hear any of you voicing sympathy for those people.
View Quote

That's one of the weakest, most idiotic things I've ever heard. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You're trying to blur the lines and play guilt by association, and your lack of any kind of justification for your position shows through.

Some here are repulsed by the desecration of a dead woman's body (AND by the fact that some here "jokingly" condone it) and your only response is an unfounded, and weak accusation that they don't show sympathy for *other* crimes that have happened. What the hell!?!!

But Heaven forbid, if someone posts anything even mildly offensive toward the group of people responsible for each and ever one of those cowardly attacks, here you come flapping your jaws about tolerance and humanity.
View Quote

Yeah, f*ck humanity. [rolleyes]

The problem is, you're unable to comprehend the fact that the type of sick and evil mind that would desecrate a body, is the same type of sick and evil mind that would commit a crime like 9/11...both of which are to be condemned.

Well I got news for you folks, the terrorists we face could give a shit less about tolerance or humanity. And while not ever Muslim is a terrorist, I didn't see too many denouncing the attacks of September 11 either. Did you? Perhaps you folks have a different news source than me, but I recall seeing them dancing in the streets, firing off AK's and tossing candy in the air. Where was their sympathy for us?
View Quote

That's the problem, you've been watchin too much TeeeeVeeee, and only know what you've been told by the 5 corporations that control 90% of what you see, read and hear.

The same media that didn't show you millions of people around the world demonstrating against attacking Iraq, didn't show you the millions of people around the world holding candlelight vigils for the victims of 9/11. You're being manipulated to think a certain way by the media/gov. Just because your news sources decide not to report Muslim individuals, organizations, and heads of state's condemnations of 911, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Don't you see that ommiting those facts deeply affect the way you perceive the people our gov wants to bomb? It's also really sad when you parrot the talking heads' lie of "I haven't heard muslims denouncing 9/11." By portraying those muslims and other brown people as savages, it makes it easier for you to accept dropping bombs on them. Can't you see that?

The world is a barbaric place these days.
View Quote

Thanks to people who think like you.

As long as the terrorists are using Islam as their reasoning and motivation for attacking us, Islam is going to look like shit in the eyes of many people around the world. While it may not be fair, that's the way life is. When they stop their BS murdering, then maybe people will treat them with a little respect.
View Quote

That, again, is the mentailty of a simpleton. That's just as stupid as saying that "Christianity looks like shit" because of people like Eric Robert Rudolph.

I personally would never do such a thing as wrapping someone in bacon or condone such actions. But in the current world environment, I can understand why it happened. It's all directly linked to terrorism. Without terror, none of this would have ever happened.
View Quote

"I don't condone it, BUT...." Bullshit. You just don't have the guts to come out and declare your sick and twisted views for all to see. Do you, or do you not, condemn desecrating the dead???

Now, as far as the jokes go (most posters were just using a little black humor....that's nothing uncommon), everyone makes jokes about something...even death. Ever hear George Carlin? That's how he made his career...joking about cancer, people being killed in a church on a Palm Sunday by a tornado, race car drivers on fire, etc, etc, etc. I have heard comedians say stuff that would make the jokes on this thread seem like kid's stuff. So if all of you touchy feely folks can't handle this, I suggest toughening up a bit, otherwise the current state of the world will be unbearable for you. Only the strong survive. The enemies of our country are ready, so are you?
View Quote

That's correct, jokes are jokes. But would you be saying that if someone desecrated your grandma's body? I'm sure you'd be laughing your ass off, and explaining the brilliance of "dark humor" to us, then, huh?

How many of you think these extremist Islamists would care what happened to your ass if you were to die in some rathole like Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, etc? Huh?
View Quote

I honestly don't give a damn what they would do, they're supposed to be shit anyway, right? Are you going to lower yourself to shit? I guess so.

...I really could give a shit less what anyone thinks of me anyway.
View Quote

Obviously.

All I can say is that I never felt any resentment toward Islam til our country was attacked and thousands of our people died by the fanatics of that religion.
View Quote

...at which point, your fears and emotions were exploited by the media/gov to bring you to your current state of mind.

Good Day!

-Charging Handle
View Quote

Please see my comments above (RE: Eric Robert Rudolph & the fact that 90% of what you watch, read, hear, and see on the internet is coming from a homogeneous group of corporations/gov) and educate yourself. You're being played by people who have the same contempt for YOU (the American People) as they do for those other people who happen to live where all the oil is.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#45]
So if all of you touchy feely folks can't handle this, I suggest toughening up a bit, otherwise the current state of the world will be unbearable for you. Only the strong survive. The enemies of our country are ready, so are you? How many of you think these extremist Islamists would care what happened to your ass if you were to die in some rathole like Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, etc? Huh? This is the reason people are doing such stuff as what happened in England. People fight fire with fire. While it may not be right, that's just the way it is. When they decide to stop attacking us, then westerners will stop resenting them. Until that day I personally only care what happens to our nation and it's people....
View Quote

I think you are lumping in innocent people with the guilty there.  Maybe if the damn lady was connected with terrorism in some way other then her being muslim it might be somewhat understandable.  But this was just some old lady.  And I don't see how dumping bacon on a body is fighting fire with fire.  I could see if these people joined the military or intelligence community as fighting fire with fire, but dumping bacon on old ladies does not equal fighting terrorism in my book.  I figure this thread has stalemated so I am going to bow out now before tempers start going.    
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Wow, I'm a Liberal beacuse I promote common decency and I know that there are several different types of Islam? And that a good portion of the Muslims of the world think terrorism is cowardly? I am enraged by what those little pukes started in 1983 and have continued until the present day. I've been an student of counterterrorism since I was 10 and saw Operation Nimrod go off live on TV. I've even taken a pistol class from one of the troopers involved on that raid. The ignorant sentiments expressed regarding the desecration of this womans body are no different than the shit the Somalis said about what they did to the bodies of Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon. Again you fucks find yourselves in some great company. If this woman was Christian, Bhuddist, or Stick yer Foot In Eardist, it doesn't matter, as decent human beings everybody here should be outraged that sombody fucked with her dead body. But since she was a Muslim many of you think that makes it ok.
Tim McVeigh was a Christian. So does that mean we can hate ALL Christians for what he did? He was also White. So do we hate ALL Whites too? No of course not. But you are going to hate 1 billion Muslims for what about 50,000 worlwide are doing. 1/6 of the planet's population. Better get busy ya bunch of little Adolphs, times a waistin. I really love it when people call me a liberal. It makes me fucking giggle. Gee Senator McCarthy, are ya gonna black list me too? If I'm a Liberal you're a Nazi, guess that about squares the name callin.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Dispicable, but why is this thread headed to 3 pages?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#48]
This bacon tastes like a Muslim!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#49]
"This Brisket tastes like Davidian."
"This Schnitzel tastes like Jew."
"This Kabab tastes like Taliban."
"Uh Habib you're eating Camel dung."
"Quick Kamil, the Camel is sick call the vet!"
I have a sense of humor. A sick twisted one usaully.
"Hiroshima Brand Dead Baby Jerky. Great for camping trips. It glows in the dark!"
"Dresden brand hot fries"
"Blitz bits, their the bomb! A London favorite for over 60 years"
That's sick, yet funny. Defiling a corpse isn't funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top