Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/3/2003 5:28:52 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/922635/posts?page=1[/url] This poster had a good point Whooooo - Hooooo !!!!!! EVERYBODY call your Congresscritter TODAY and insist they Co-sponsor this bill, or write you a detailed letter for publication and distribution, why not !! 13 posted on 06/03/2003 7:56 PM CDT by CIBvet (It's about preserving OUR Borders, OUR Language and OUR American Culture)
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:42:23 PM EDT
This guy has an interesting point:
"We would never leave. Why? We have a veto. If we leave, they get to run it as is." "What we should do is simply demand a more proportional financial representation and withhold anything beyond, and then veto everything."
View Quote
I don't believe that anyone can kick us out, so why not just stick around, pay next to nothing in financial support, and France-i-fy every measure that comes up for a vote?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:49:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:50:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Skibane: This guy has an interesting point:
"We would never leave. Why? We have a veto. If we leave, they get to run it as is." "What we should do is simply demand a more proportional financial representation and withhold anything beyond, and then veto everything."
View Quote
I don't believe that anyone can kick us out, so why not just stick around, pay next to nothing in financial support, and France-i-fy every measure that comes up for a vote?
View Quote
if we leave, it goes away
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:54:24 PM EDT
what is the bill number so i can get ahold of my congressthing.
Top Top