Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/2/2003 3:07:47 PM EDT
[img]http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/06/02/international/04LETT4184.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:18:59 PM EDT
then nuke! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:25:43 PM EDT
As long as I hold his hand he can't pick my pocket.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:25:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Doggonit: [url]http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/06/02/international/04LETT4184.jpg[/url]
View Quote
For some reason, the size of Bush's head and the angle of the neck based on the body/shoulder posture makes me think it's a chop......though I know he's in Egypt around now....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:30:41 PM EDT
Bush is leaning left cause he's packing a Desert Eagle .50AE, the standard sidearm for republican presidents. Democrats carry a doobie and a box of twinkies.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:45:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hokie: Bush is leaning left cause he's packing a Desert Eagle .50AE, the standard sidearm for republican presidents. Democrats carry a doobie and a box of twinkies.
View Quote
So the first Libertarian president will have what under his jacket, a one-hitter and Sig?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:04:46 PM EDT
No one picked up the Arab insult in the pic? The Tuskan Raider has Bush's hand in his [red][i]left[/i][/red] hand. TS
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:08:09 PM EDT
Anyone else think that looks photoshopped?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:14:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hokie: Bush is leaning left cause he's packing a Desert Eagle .50AE, the standard sidearm for republican presidents. Democrats carry a doobie and a box of twinkies.
View Quote
That was the biggest laugh out loud I've had in a while.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:00:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheFNG: Anyone else think that looks photoshopped?
View Quote
Ooooh you so got me! Damn! I thought it was good. Yeah the left hand was a nice touch, eh? Sorry if I offended anyone...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:02:00 AM EDT
Didn't offend me. I am experminting with photoshopping. It's not an easy thing to do. Your efforts are admired.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:38:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Doggonit:
Originally Posted By TheFNG: Anyone else think that looks photoshopped?
View Quote
Ooooh you so got me! Damn! I thought it was good. Yeah the left hand was a nice touch, eh? Sorry if I offended anyone...
View Quote
Anyone who would be offended by that needs to be bitch-slapped around the board. I hope GWB doesn't see it and call your boss. TS
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:56:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TigerStripe: No one picked up the Arab insult in the pic? The Tuskan Raider has Bush's hand in his [red][i]left[/i][/red] hand. TS
View Quote
I wonder if that will get spun on Al Jazeera...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:56:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By illigb:
Originally Posted By TigerStripe: No one picked up the Arab insult in the pic? The Tuskan Raider has Bush's hand in his [red][i]left[/i][/red] hand. TS
View Quote
I wonder if that will get spun on Al Jazeera...
View Quote
Probably not, if Doggonit did the photoshop of it... but who knows? TS
Top Top