Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 3:07:47 PM EDT
[img]http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/06/02/international/04LETT4184.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
then nuke! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as I hold his hand he can't pick my pocket.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2003/06/02/international/04LETT4184.jpg[/url]
View Quote

For some reason, the size of Bush's head and the angle of the neck based on the body/shoulder posture makes me think it's a chop......though I know he's in Egypt around now....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Bush is leaning left cause he's packing a Desert Eagle .50AE, the standard sidearm for republican presidents.  Democrats carry a doobie and a box of twinkies.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bush is leaning left cause he's packing a Desert Eagle .50AE, the standard sidearm for republican presidents.  Democrats carry a doobie and a box of twinkies.
View Quote

So the first Libertarian president will have what under his jacket, a one-hitter and Sig?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
No one picked up the Arab insult in the pic?  The Tuskan Raider has Bush's hand in his [red][i]left[/i][/red] hand.

TS
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone else think that looks photoshopped?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was the biggest laugh out loud I've had in a while.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:00:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ooooh you so got me! Damn! I thought it was good. Yeah the left hand was a nice touch, eh? Sorry if I offended anyone...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:02:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Didn't offend me.  I am experminting with photoshopping.  It's not an easy thing to do. Your efforts are admired.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ooooh you so got me! Damn! I thought it was good. Yeah the left hand was a nice touch, eh? Sorry if I offended anyone...
View Quote

Anyone who would be offended by that needs to be bitch-slapped around the board.  I hope GWB doesn't see it and call your boss.

TS
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No one picked up the Arab insult in the pic?  The Tuskan Raider has Bush's hand in his [red][i]left[/i][/red] hand.

TS
View Quote

I wonder if that will get spun on Al Jazeera...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TS
View Quote

I wonder if that will get spun on Al Jazeera...
View Quote

Probably not, if Doggonit did the photoshop of it... but who knows?

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top