Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 2:38:10 PM EDT
I missed it! I don't have cable, and forgot about it. So Im SOL. Anybody record it and feel like sending a tape to poor soul, whos last dying wish was to see that movie (Im not really dying)? Or does anybody know when it will air again? And what did you all think of it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It wreaked of anti-gun shit and sucked the big one.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I taped it but I only have one copy and one vcr
so I cant make a copy, I liked it, the scenes
were very accurate to the original live news
footage! this movie had pretty good details, the AK's looked just like the ones used, they even showed a scene when they used HK91 to fire
at the news helicopter, lots of neat full auto
scenes shooting at the police cars and cops,
probably the best AK shooting scenes ever seen
on tv that Ive ever seen, at the last shootout
scene they even showed the same type of vehicles like the robber tried to get away in
and the part when they shot at his feet from
under the car, then the bad guy returns fire with an AR15 carbine with a Beta-c mag [100rd
drum] it even shows the part when he bleeds to
death! and the blood is all over the ground. It
was anti-gun as usual but I liked the action.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I was trying to find out if all the guns borrowed from the Gun shop were really not even used (cause thats what the movie showed).

I thought they implemented them to kill perp #2.

I also hated when the cop said something like, "you mean regular people [red][as though cops aren't] [/red] can own these" after the gun dealer said that this here Remington 700 is the best sniper rifle in the world.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Not anti-gun, pro-Cop IMO. Worth a watch to decide for yourself.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The main focus of the POS movie was guns.

What did they introduce in the first minute?  The deadly AK47 and high velocity bullets of course.  I'm surprised they didn't list AK47 as a cast member.

How many times did they mention AK47?  Too many times to count.

How many times did they zoom in on the deadly 7.62 kommie bullets?  Too many times to count.

How many times did they slow-motion the baddies reloading their AK drums?  Too many times to count.

Did you see the grapefruit sized hole in the dentist office that they purposely zoomed in on?

Did you hear the cop make that stupid gun comment in the gunstore?  Wonder what that was all about?[rolleyes]

The cop went into the gunstore and explicitly asked for [red]assault rifles[/red].  I'd like to see them try that shit again in Kommiefornia.  Sorry, only thing I can offer is a 10/22 and a 10-day waiting period unless you have dept. letterhead.

And this is what I noticed right up until the gunstore comment.  

After the BS gunstore comment I changed the POS channel and put in the Heat DVD.  So the movie basically shifted from anti-gun to pro-cop right after I stopped watching this POS movie?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched the chopper building contest on Discovery channel.
I cringed everytime I saw the commercial for the movie.
More anti-gun looking than pro-cop.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't see the show, but I'm sure that this part of the full-court press to pressure the law-makers in Wash. DC to extend the '94 AW ban. I wouldn't worry too much about missing it, it WILL be shown again next about this time.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:40:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, now Im not sure I really care to watch it after hearing all this.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 3:49:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure they'll put that and the movie Wesley Snipes did in full rotation right before the AWB sunsets.  The one Snipes was in had to be produced by the Brady pukes, it was that bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top