Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 5:57:01 PM EDT
Two hours before these pictures were taken these two girls were afraid to touch a firearm.  Needless to say, they got over it.

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.patriotarms.com/pic1/8.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
the RED X...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
[IMG][/IMG] rated almost...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't see anything. Try again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The Dreaded [img]ads[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Pictures are now working.  I kept getting a time out error when I first posted this so I couldn't check to make sure the pictures showed up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like they had fun...chalk 2 more up for the gunners!!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#8]

[beer] Well done in converting them! Looks like they got a thrill out of having cold steel in both hands (even though they didn't seem like they had a clue how to aim them). [:D]

Next time - [b]EYE PROTECTION!!!![/B] [STICK]

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Good photos, now if you would just change your avatar.

(Kidding!)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd hit 'em
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[beer] Well done in converting them! Looks like they got a thrill out of having cold steel in both hands (even though they didn't seem like they had a clue how to aim them). [:D]

Next time - [b]EYE PROTECTION!!!![/B] [STICK]

View Quote

That "cold steel" looks more like warm plastic.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#12]
[banana]

I'd hit em, too.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks good!  Just learning to deal with noise, recoil, flinching alot and safe handling are good starts.  Hitting the targets well comes later.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Two words:  EYE PROTECTION
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, great pics. They look like they had fun. Now where's the pics of the hot chicks?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#17]
good to see two more converted!

keep up the good work.

BTW, i'd "hit" that break dancin' silly bitch in your avatar. i love that commerical!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#18]
id say about 8-10 beers make it hittable

im on 6 or so now and it seems iffy [:P]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll fess up.  Up until a couple months ago I had never shot a gun.  I was at a friends house and he pulled out a mac 10 variant and I was scared to even be in its presence.  The next day I fired my first weapon.  A glock, the next week an ak47, ar15, etc etc.  Now I own an Ar15 and have a pistol in the works!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:11:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They have their fingers on the trigger!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I would hope so.  The pic came off the video of them while they were shooting!  The sequence of events was:
bang bang
turn with a huge grin
bang bang
turn with a huge grin
bang
turn and say "oh my God I shot the sky"
bang bang bang bang

It's a good thing there was nothing but fields behind the backstop.  Even though you go over the safety rules, newbies often forget them after the excitement of the first couple rounds.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:14:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll fess up.  Up until a couple months ago I had never shot a gun.  I was at a friends house and he pulled out a mac 10 variant and I was scared to even be in its presence.  The next day I fired my first weapon.  A glock, the next week an ak47, ar15, etc etc.  Now I own an Ar15 and have a pistol in the works!
View Quote

Welcome to the darkside.  You have good tastes in weapons too.  Glocks, AK, and ARs.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#22]
[red]
"oh my God I shot the sky"
View Quote
[/red]

Uhhhh...[b]shot the sky[/b]...right.  OK then.  Sure am glad nobody was downrange...huh...WAY downrange?

Good job taking newbies to shoot, especially cuties.  On the other hand, (And this is my RO self now...) I [b]DO[/b] hope you spent some quality time going over the safety rules of shooting like eye and ear protection, how to recognize a malfunction, especially a misfire or primer-only with one in the pipe, how far downrange the danger zone is, and lots of junk like that.  I hope you did...

Anyway, sounds like you had a great time.

Stay safe!  [;D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#23]
So...did you "get any"?
[sex]

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:23:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I [b]DO[/b] hope you spent some quality time going over the safety rules of shooting like eye and ear protection, how to recognize a malfunction, especially a misfire or primer-only with one in the pipe, how far downrange the danger zone is, and lots of junk like that.  I hope you did...
View Quote

We covered that.  If you notice in the first two pics eyes and ears were on both.  The one girl was too excited about shooting two guns at the same time and forgot the eyes.

And no I didn't get any.  They were my brother's and a friend's girlfriends.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

That makes a difference??
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That makes a difference??
View Quote

If they can kick your ass then yes it does. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I don't know why anybody else didn't ask this question before. What kind & caliber of guns are these ladies shooting?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I [b]DO[/b] hope you spent some quality time going over the safety rules of shooting   [;D]
View Quote

Haha. Judging by those pics, I would say no.  I wouldn't hand two loaded weapons to a first time shooter under any circumstances.   A first time shooter needs to focus on mastering firearms safety with one weapon much less two.

Glad they enjoyed it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top