Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2001 11:13:46 AM EDT
Just a quick reminder. Check YOUR local listings.

I don't know if these are re-runs or new. No information in my guide. Too lazy to go to the American Shooter website and find out(I'm also making dinner right now).

Tuesdays TALES OF THE GUN on the HISTORY channel is titled 'BIG GUNS'. It is aired here a 10pm and 2pm Tuesday evening. These are CENTRAL TIME listings.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#1]
They are still in re-runs.  New shows start on July 7th.  
Another good show is everything outdoors with byron furgeson from american shooter. Not sure of the time.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Just found the page it is on at 7:30EST

THIS WEEK BYRON WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE STEPS OF BUILDING A LONGBOW. YOU CAN COUNT ON PICKING UP A COUPLE OF THE SECRETS HE'S LEARNED OVER THE YEARS, PLUS HE'LL SHOW YOU A FEW OF HIS GREATEST TRICK SHOTS. OUR LOG LODGE PROJECT CONTINUES WITH PHASE 7 AND WE'LL TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT HUGE BULL ELK FIGHTING FOR COWS. WE'LL ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THE LATEST IN CAMP STOVES
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#3]
EVERYTHING OUTDOORS is on today at 6:300pm CENTRAL-TNN

The preview reads, "Looking for Elk".

I read one of Byron's books on 'instinctive shooting' a few years ago. He is a very good shot with that longbow. His signature bows are also very affordable compared to today's traditional archery market.  

I see SNIPER beat me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top