Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/1/2003 8:42:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/1/2003 9:05:10 AM EDT by California_Kid]
Million Mom March groups will be meeting up at 1:00 PM local time next Saturday. At this time just over 400 people have signed up in 161 cities all over the USA. Go to [url]http://millionmoms.meetup.com/[/url] and enter your ZIP code and sign up today! I'll be at the San Diego meeting armed with information about the problem of non-enforcement of existing federal gun control laws, and all how support for any extension or expansion of the "assault weapons" ban would be a setback for gun control. (At this point of the three people who have signed up for the San Diego meeting, two are obviously pro-RKBA.) Here's some more information about the MMM: [url]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/leaflets/mmm.html[/url] [url]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/leaflets/501c3.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:45:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By California_Kid: Enter your ZIP code and sign up today!
View Quote
You can even leave a little message on the website. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:48:33 AM EDT
BTW (and btt): Click on the Links tab to see "Other Meetup Topics Popular with Moms Who Care About Gun Violence". [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:54:38 AM EDT
LOL!! I input my zipcode and it gives me this message:
Not enough Moms Who Care About Gun Violence near York-Hanover, PA can make it, so this month's Meetup is cancelled. Join this topic by filling in the info below and we'll sign you up for next month.
View Quote
I guess there aren't that many lesbo's around here....
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:03:33 AM EDT
Hey gus, there's one signed up in Harrisburg. It might be worth the drive. The board has some very amusing bugs. When I click on cities other than my own, I usually see people from my own and apparently random other cities. Come on, people, let's all sign up!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:05:05 AM EDT
ROFL... I just got the same message for Chicago! If Daleyland doesn't have enough soccer moms to sign up, who does?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:07:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/1/2003 9:09:03 AM EDT by California_Kid]
Try a different ZIP code in the Chicago area. The list shows Chicago as having 7 signed up. I think you have to get in before you can see it, so here's the top dozen or so for your amusement: Top Cities for Million Moms Meetups New York City (15 members) Boston, MA (12) San Diego, CA (11) Kansas City, MO (8) Dallas-Plano, TX (8) Detroit, MI (8) Washington, DC (8) Minneapolis, MN (7) Chicago, IL (7) Oakland-Alameda, CA (7) Baltimore, MD (7) Trenton, NJ (7) Wow. 15 members in NYC.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:40:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/1/2003 10:53:21 AM EDT by Phil_in_Seattle]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:48:43 AM EDT
Phil, I think everybody understands that. The national MMM is dead as an organization. It's an opportunity to subvert the gun grabbers on a very small, local scale. I'm going to be there even if only one true MMMer shows up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:59:43 PM EDT
Not a single person has signed up in Texas [>(]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:04:13 PM EDT
cool, not enough people near Buffalo oh well, guess I'll have to go to the gun show that day instead [:)]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:25:06 PM EDT
I posted a little message in the Members area:
yodadago (Cincinnati, OH) I want to know more about the anti-gun organization who's founder was convicted for shooting someone with an illegal firearm.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:45:22 PM EDT
Someone named "phatshantz" in Phoenix wrote this:
Do the criminals care that you have already added 20,000 gun laws to the books? They're already breaking other laws. What's one or 20,000 more? Criminals have a name for unarmed women: victims. Get a gun. Learn to use it.
View Quote
[LOL]
Top Top