Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 1:01:42 AM EDT
Economy in California is failing... "Its not Gray Davis' fault, its Wilson and Duekmejian's fault"

Economy in the US is failing... "Its Bush's fault, Not Clinton's"

so which is it?

Actually California's mess is Gray Davis' fault. I looked at some old electric bills from 1990 and I was paying on the average $30.00 a month... If I see an electric bill nowadays less than $150.00... I am happy as a pig in mud!

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:14:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Actually California's mess is Gray Davis' fault.
View Quote
You greedy, selfish, mean-spirited neo-con!! [stick]

Why do you people always look to BLAME someone for a problem instead of looking for a SOLUTION to the problem!? [brick]

Now STOP with this partisan blame-game you're always playing and start trying to reach across the aisle and WORK WITH the Governor instead of trying to undermine his efforts.

How much money is this recall effort costing?? How many school lunches for needy kids would that have bought??

You greedy, power-hungry Republicans never learn!

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:21:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I looked at some old electric bills from 1990 and I was paying on the average $30.00 a month... If I see an electric bill nowadays less than $150.00... I am happy as a pig in mud!

View Quote

You BASTARD!  You are still using public energy?  What about the Children man.  Any and all responsible americans should be using solar now, and bottling there farts for cooking gas.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:27:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually California's mess is Gray Davis' fault.
View Quote
You greedy, selfish, mean-spirited neo-con!! [stick]
View Quote

A NEO CON?

Why do you people always look to BLAME someone for a problem instead of looking for a SOLUTION to the problem!? [brick]
View Quote

We found a solution. there is a recall effort going on.

Now STOP with this partisan blame-game you're always playing and start trying to reach across the aisle and WORK WITH the Governor instead of trying to undermine his efforts.
View Quote

[rolf][rofl2] You are kidding right?? Mr Hloier than thou? Gray Davis' first idea was to cut funding for teachers, law enforcement and fire authority. UNTIL, he saw that the unions were pissed.

How much money is this recall effort costing??
View Quote

A LOT less than keeping him in office.

How many school lunches for needy kids would that have bought??
View Quote

Please tell me you are being sarcastic,,,PLEASE tell me!!

You greedy, power-hungry Republicans never learn!
View Quote

What does power hungry have to do with this??? Either you dont live in California or you are yanking my chain with this post.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking about it... You HAVE TO BE yanking my chain...

Who are you?? what did you do with the real Macallan??
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course there are Democrats who aren't hypocrites.  They're all listed below:
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I am still puzzled with Macallans reply though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Democrat politicians do not consider "hypocritical" to be a bad thing.

Nor "lying."

Simply tools to achieve their malevolent  goals. Confront one as being a hypocrite and it won’ t phase them a bit. Almost like saying, “You sir, have five fingers on your hand!!” Reply? “Yea... so?”

I’ve relegated this actuality to merely be a fact of life.

--LS
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Imbroglio has obviously hacked into The_Macallan's account [:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:42:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Democrats are the scum of the earth and therefore, someone should invent an anti-democrat soap so we can just wash them all away!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]
The Demo's remind me of my dad when I was a kid-standing there cigarette haging out of his mouth and a stiff drink in one hand preaching to me about "NO drinking or smoking"!!

It's "Do as I say,NOT as I do"!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of course there are Democrats who aren't hypocrites.  They're all listed below:
View Quote

[LOL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top