BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 8:48:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://magserver.net/modernsurvival/art7pre.cfm[/url]
The SW5 got a good write and the writer was impressed with this load of crap.
This is surely the final sign of the end times.
mike
View Quote

Tell me about the SW5 as I am uniformed.
[img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/grinser/grinning-smiley-004.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:07:11 AM EDT
[#4]
"Art Ong is the gent who owns Magnum Firearms"

That quote says it all.  I once did buisness with him and only once.  Most of the state stays away from him because he is a total rip off.  Most cops I know don't go their either.  His shop is a hole in the wall.  The only reason any one does any buisness is because he is the only indoor range that allows you to bring your own weapons in.  The rest of the island waits for the week end and shoots at Kokohead crater.  
As for the Hawaii Swat.  They get called in any time a bb gun is involved.  Seriously this place is so close to a ploice state that the second they think some one is armed the Swat is called in.  Don't know where they are getting their information because I know that most of the Hi police own Bushmaster M4 carbines.  But this guy is a big shit liar any way so he is just probably trying to push this at his store.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
SWAT did a writeup on a SW gun and blamed all of the malfunctions on bad magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top