Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This is The South? Looked more like some of the hippy towns in upstate NY like Ithaca. [puke]
View Quote

LOL - I used to live in Ithaca.

"Hippies never die, they just move to Ithaca."

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as abortion clinics and queer bars, C'est la vie...  The secondary bomb for cops and firemen was totally uncalled for.  I think the Olympic Park thing was/is the Bureau's excuse for poor investigative work due to focusing on Richard Jewell.
 I would have sworn he was dead or in Mexico or someplace.  He had to have some help, particularly in the winter.  Can you say cabin on private land?  Outside of hunting season and major holidays, the is NO ONE up there is the woods.  I hope that the truth comes out and justice is done accordingly.  Ops
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Outside of the LEO/Fireman I say good for him. I generally don't condone the killing of other people, but hey it's just one of them thangs. As disturbing as it is I find it especially ironic that "mothers" who are going ot kill their babies (abortion) get killed themselves. Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Outside of the LEO/Fireman I say good for him. I generally don't condone the killing of other people, but hey it's just one of them thangs. As disturbing as it is I find it especially ironic that "mothers" who are going ot kill their babies (abortion) get killed themselves. Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor?
View Quote
Pony, think !!!! I am a hard prick, but that was cold.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
For all you Rudolph fans out there I guess its' okay if he's your [b]terrorist[/b].  There's no difference between him and Osama bin Laden.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Next thing you will be wanting constitutional protection for [i]sperm[/i]? Or will you have women arrested for failing to have every egg they ovulate fertilized?

A fetus is part of a womans reproductive system for most of the 40 weeks of gestation. This can be PROVEN because if the fetus is seperated from the womb it DIES-just like any other piece of tissue in the human body if it is cut off.

When the fetus can survive seperate from the mother THEN it is a seperate living creature. It is self-proving. End of story.

As long as its part of a womans body it is her decision what to do with it-unless you want to outlaw cosmetic surgery and other elective procedures that deliberately remove healthy tissue from the body.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Rudolf. Send his ass to Gitmo with the rest of the terrorists.Those that indiscriminately kill people because they don't agree with the behavior of  some don't deserve rights. I hate the practice of abortion and I don't support homosexual activity, but I despise terrorists. I would have no more problems executing him than I would Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So did they shoot him in the face and/or a chick holding a baby...?
View Quote

I oppose the federal firearms violations he was charged with, and the Justice Dept. made grave mistakes at Ruby Ridge, but Randy Weaver is a coward. A real man does not hide behind his family or put them in danger to avoid facing charges.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And all of you who are screaming "SPARKY", you are either an abortionist or a queer to be that passionate about it.
View Quote

Or maybe we just don't believe trying to murder cops and firemen is a way to make a political point, dickhead.
View Quote

Don't give a f*ck what you beleive, If I wanted your pink ruffled liberal opinion, I'd ask Hillary. If you want to call me names, e-mail for my address and you can do it face to face, coward
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought that he was undead.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
guys, what part of "no personal attacks" don't you understand?

if you are going to invite rik over for a warm fireside discussion, have the good sense to do it by im or email.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
guys, what part of "no personal attacks" don't you understand?

if you are going to invite rik over for a warm fireside discussion, have the good sense to do it by im or email.
View Quote

Sorry Dude, I got it back together now.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Don't give a f*ck what you beleive, If I wanted your pink ruffled liberal opinion, I'd ask Hillary. If you want to call me names, e-mail for my address and you can do it face to face, coward
View Quote

Hmm...first you accuse me of being a queer, then you want to meet me.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
e-mail for my address and you can do it face to face, coward
View Quote

Hmm...first you accuse me of being a queer, then you want to meet me.  Interesting.
View Quote

[kiss]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Next thing you will be wanting constitutional protection for [i]sperm[/i]? Or will you have women arrested for failing to have every egg they ovulate fertilized?

A fetus is part of a womans reproductive system for most of the 40 weeks of gestation. This can be PROVEN because if the fetus is seperated from the womb it DIES-just like any other piece of tissue in the human body if it is cut off.

When the fetus can survive seperate from the mother THEN it is a seperate living creature. It is self-proving. End of story.

As long as its part of a womans body it is her decision what to do with it-unless you want to outlaw cosmetic surgery and other elective procedures that deliberately remove healthy tissue from the body.
View Quote

You may think that, I do not. A fetus is the beginning of a living breathing person. Yes IF the fetus is removed from a woman's body it dies. However no other piece or part of a woman's body is there as a result of sexual intercourse/procreation unless you're counting genital warts.

If I got a woman pregnant and she had an abortion I would consider it MURDER, plain and fucking simple. We both made our choices by having unprotected sex. Abortion as a means of birth control is absofuckinlutely wrong and immoral, but being the Liberal you are I guess it's all about "choice". Guess what highspeed, SHE ALREADY MADE HER EFFING CHOICE WHEN SHE GOT KNOCKED UP! End of story. As far as equating cosmetic surgery with abortion I suppose getting a vaccination is akin to lethal injection?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#18]
dang thats sad. [:(] I was really hopeing that he had made it out of the country alive.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
dang thats sad. [:(] I was really hopeing that he had made it out of the country alive.
View Quote

Broke my heart too, it would have been better never to hear anything more about him.
But he sure kicked their collective asses for awhile.
If there is one thing to get out of this it is, if you get primitive on them, they won't reciprocate.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
And that opinion makes you different than an al qaeda terrorist who kills people for his honestly held religious beliefs how?  
View Quote

Well gee, I guess it doesn't [rolleyes]. Why don't you jsut come and get me cowboy.

Like I said before I don't condone killing people (usually) but I find it ironic that women who were going to kill their unborn children were in turn killed. Should I use smaller words or type slower? Would you understand then? I don't agree with abortion, I don't like fags, have you seen my picture on TV with a "Most wanted" caption under it for me shooting up some poo stabbing bar? No you didn't.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
And that opinion makes you different than an al qaeda terrorist who kills people for his honestly held religious beliefs how?  
View Quote

It doesn't.  At some point you will see that there is no difference in the reactions or opinions people have beyond the point of origin of their beliefs.  It come down to loyalty to your beliefs.  Osama bin Ladin begins with the belief that all that is wrong with the world is the fault of the USA/Zionists, etc.  Therefore he does all he can to threaten and damage same.  If one believes that innocent life is more valuable than that which is tainted the result is a strike at the taker of innocent life.  Makes sense to me.  Just not my approach.  Sometimes the correct action is not that which results in the happy ending.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If there is one thing to get out of this it is, if you get primitive on them, they won't reciprocate.
View Quote
Osama thought the same thing. Rudy may realize he was wrong about that when his eyes start to melt in their sockets.
View Quote

Are you telling me you've captured Osama ? Good job!
You are also comparing the 82nd and the 101st to feds.
I don't think anyone is going to argue whether our Airborne divs. can get primitive. The SOBs can live on pine sap.
The biggest problem with your comparison is this, Those Airbone divs. give up their security to provide us with freedom, The feds take our freedom to provide themselves with security.
Thats a size 13 in your ass.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#26]
"Get primitive!"  ROFL!  "Primitive dumpster divers of the Carolinas! Tonight on Nova..."
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Shit, I've done it again.
In an arguement with another battle hardened 16 yr old.
When day arives that you find you don't have any Seseme Street jpgs in your computer, then you'll be ready to argue a serious issue.
Later[s]Hairless[/s] Aimless.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

It doesn't.  At some point you will see that there is no difference in the reactions or opinions people have beyond the point of origin of their beliefs.  It come down to loyalty to your beliefs.  Osama bin Ladin begins with the belief that all that is wrong with the world is the fault of the USA/Zionists, etc.  Therefore he does all he can to threaten and damage same.  If one believes that innocent life is more valuable than that which is tainted the result is a strike at the taker of innocent life.  Makes sense to me.  Just not my approach.  Sometimes the correct action is not that which results in the happy ending.  Planerench out.
View Quote

Which was my basic point. I don't condone most killings but my opinion (& years after the fact) has ZERO bearing on the situation. I can find it funny/ironic/ or atrocious as I see fit. It's funny that some people on this board get so high and mighty about being Christian yet want to have UBL drawn and quartered (myself included) yet don't see the similarity/irony of it all. UBL and most of us are on opposite sides therefore want opposite outcomes. Aside from the extreemes most people in the real world don't go around blowing each other up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#29]
I am always amazed just how idiotic people can be.  For those of you who say fry him, or give him the chair.  What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.  I have a feeling most of these charges (espically the Olympic bombing) was just thrown on when the FBI couldn't find him and they spent all their time chasing Jewel.

The same as Osama, come on and get real.  You have any idea how illogical that statment is?  He doesn't deserve any rights?  Come on.  While you agrivate me to no end.  I will not waste any more of my time refuting such ignorant comments.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#30]
killing abortion doctors = hero

killing folks for being gay, and leaving secondary bombs for cops firement = murderer

we'll see what the trial has to say
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#31]
lotta big talk for a dumpster-divin back-shootin back-bomber of innocent folks.  I guess if yah don't like somefolks and decide to kill them for their religion or political beliefs it's ok iffn yer Christian and not Muslim.  

I'll bet you'ld love it iffn I say it's time to send Sherman through on another sweep them folks aint got the message yet.

Based on some of the brilliant commentary, it's not surprising that a good portion of the people in this country don't think folks can be trusted to have guns.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey does the deputy get the reward????

He probably can't take it though.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#33]
What a sad state of affairs when a bunch of people support a (accused) murderer.  Great for him huh?  He did real well eh?  Yeah, you people are to be taken REAL seriously.  

Now if it was a muslim who committed the exact same acts this prick is accused of (hmm, wonder why he ran and hid from everyone all that time, gee maybe he IS guilty) all of you who are supporting this extremist murderer would be calling for his death.  Funny how just because he is an extremist christian religious zealot, what he did suddenly becomes commendable.  He deserves rights and all that?  Sure he does, but you people who support him seem to think that if you disagree with someone, it's more than acceptable to commit acts of terror and murder.  Wow, what a bunch of great Americans you all are!

BTW sckoyrsht, you sit there and arrogantly accuse people who DO NOT support this POS of being "abortionists" and "queers" but then cry like a little girl when someone calls you on it and says you're a dickhead.  Yeah, you're a big bad man you are tough guy.

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wow, what a bunch of great Americans you all are!
View Quote

As a matter of fact we are! Too bad when we type something that you disagree with you label us "Bad Americans" and become so high and mighty. I guess yuo don't see the irony in that either.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

As a matter of fact we are! Too bad when we type something that you disagree with you label us "Bad Americans" and become so high and mighty. I guess yuo don't see the irony in that either.
View Quote

Supporting an extremist who thinks it's perfectly fine to commit acts of terror and murder against those whom he disagrees with makes you a GREAT AMERICAN indeed!

If this prick chose to peaceably protest or make his opinions known without resorting to terrorist tactics and murder, I'd be supporting his right to do so.  Furthermore I wouldn't denounce those who agreed with him.  Unfortunately, you and your like minded folk don't seem to see the fact that he crossed the line.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Come on now, this is a serious issue. It may not effect you directly, but those who were hurt/killed buy this guy are better off today than they were yesterday.

I do not agree with abortion/killing babies, or respect any homo or there life style. But dont kill them or hurt their family. Common sense will dictate how we, the population, feel and relate to theses people-homos and clinic doctors who kill unborn children.

If he did break the law, he will get what is coming to him, right. Jason
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:25:05 AM EDT
[#38]
I want you to please explain to me how saying that he should be assumed innocent until guilty, is supposrting him?  Lets not forget richard jewel.  the fbi was going around saying that he was guilty.  well low and behold, he wasn't.  i'm sure most of you band wagon folk would have already had him dead and in the ground.  While we are on the olympic bombing, I have yet to read any creadible evidence linking ruldoph to that incident.  if he was suspect number one, why did the chase jewel for so long.  'll tell you my theory.  The thought jewel did it, the trail went cold.   they have nothing, but since rudolph was in hiding in the region, well they could pin it on him.

While we are on it, lets address the opinion that if you kill someone for their beliefs thats worse that killing them to take their stuff. well i see where you stand on hate law legistlation.  the biggest mistake in this country was starting the belief that if you kill an leo or someone because they are queer or perform abortions, that is somehow worse than killing someone because they are rich and you want their stuff.  btw, thats why they killed mcveigh.  it didn't matter all the lowly "civilians" that he killed.  since he was convicted of murdering federal leo's that was why they put the needle in him arm.  

if i could have one wish.  it would be that y'all would be consistant on this board.  its wrong to disarm americans, but okay to disarm iraqi civilians.  if someone is mearly charged with a crime, you think he should fry.  well when the day comes that your a criminal for the guns you own, it will be a bit of fitting irony that many amercians will be saying the same thing about you.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:45:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Shit, I've done it again.
In an arguement with another battle hardened 16 yr old.
When day arives that you find you don't have any Seseme Street jpgs in your computer, then you'll be ready to argue a serious issue.
Later[s]Hairless[/s] Aimless.
View Quote

I've met AIMLESS and shot next to him on a firing line for two days. Your wrong about him. You don't have to take my word for it, but you are starting to look foolish to those that know him. Just for your information.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:55:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I want you to please explain to me how saying that he should be assumed innocent until guilty, is supposrting him?
View Quote

I don't think that anybody has a problem with you saying that he is innocent until proven guilty.  Rudolph still has to face a trial where the state has the burden of proving him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

What is the problem is the number of people who seem to be applauding the actions he is accused of, and regretting the fact that he is caught:

Quoted:
That's too bad.....
View Quote

Quoted:
Abortion clinics and Gay nightclubs,if they all blew up today I'd still be asleep by 10:00.
View Quote

Quoted:
As far as abortion clinics and queer bars, C'est la vie...  The secondary bomb for cops and firemen was totally uncalled for.
View Quote

Quoted:
Outside of the LEO/Fireman I say good for him. I generally don't condone the killing of other people, but hey it's just one of them thangs.
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

None of the above seem to be about being innocent until proven guilty.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:24:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Supporting an extremist who thinks it's perfectly fine to commit acts of terror and murder against those whom he disagrees with makes you a GREAT AMERICAN indeed!

If this prick chose to peaceably protest or make his opinions known without resorting to terrorist tactics and murder, I'd be supporting his right to do so.  Furthermore I wouldn't denounce those who agreed with him.  Unfortunately, you and your like minded folk don't seem to see the fact that he crossed the line.  
View Quote

CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I said earlier that I don't agree with killing people, what the fuck is so GOD DAMNED hard to understand about that? HE CROSSED THE LINE <--- do you get it now? Good, what I say or think haszero bearing on the past, I merely found irony in the situation. You ignorant self righteous pricks need to take a look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I agree, it does not make you a "bad American" to support murdering assholes like this guy, just very short-sighted, childish and in dire need of a new role model.  
View Quote

I don't support assholes like him. As to the rest of your statment it's nothing more that one man's opinion (yours) and it counts every bit as much as everyone elses.

And finding the death of an innocent "mother" who seeks an abortion (which I don't support by the way) "ironic", humorous and "just one of those thangs" is pathetic.
View Quote

So you don't find it ironic, BFD. I do. I never said it was humorous and yes it was "one of those thangs". Good day.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#43]
as far as im concerned if he left the bomb that killed the cops and firement then I say fry him. Even the bombing of the fags was a little uncalled for.

But as far as the bombing of the abortion clinics go I think it was a good thing. No innocents there. except of course the babies that were gonna be killed anyway. There was noone there that was innocent or deservant of life. may they all burn in hell. [:(!]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Concerning the abortion clinics;  bottom line, the only person who was killed that shouldn't have been was the Cop, the mass murdering doctor is no loss.  As far as the woman who was injured is concerned, well with all the health problems she has now we can be assured she won't be contributing anything to the killing of innocent children anymore. buwahahahahaha[rofl2][rofl][lol]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Three's a quote out there that I believe to be atributed to Samuel Clemson that goes like this "I've never killed anyone but I've read a few obituaries with great satisfaction".

I myself have not, nor do I plan to kill any abortion doctors. That doesn't mean I don't thin kthey got what they had comming. Apparently you don't think killing unborn children is a problem. I do. It's funny that we utilize capital punnishment on violent criminals (i.e. murderers) yet women are free to kill and mutilate their unborn children.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Lets see here...

Anti gun extremists/zealots = bad...
Anti abortion extremists/zealots = good...

Well, if nothing else some of you have exposed your own holier than thou sense of being and your hypocrisy and as such, the rest of us won't have to worry about taking you seriously from now on.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I myself have not, nor do I plan to kill any abortion doctors. That doesn't mean I don't thin kthey got what they had comming.  
View Quote

Originally Posted By Sniper_408
:
Concerning the abortion clinics; bottom line, the only person who was killed that shouldn't have been was the Cop, the mass murdering doctor is no loss.
View Quote

I am never amazed at some of the things I read here, it just clearly demonstrates the mentality of some people in America.

We as gunowners dont want our rights violated, but some of us think its ok to violate others rights. We mostly agree Randy Weaver and his family was illegaly attacked and members murdered and the shooters are criminals, but have elements that think this type of illegal activity is ok?

Every citizen is entitled to equal rights (and due process) under the law. Abortion, no matter what anyone thinks of it is [b]legal[/b]. Dont like it? Contact your legislators.

Condoning murder of abortion Doctors is the same as if Sarah Brady condoned murdering us. We do a legal thing she doesnt like and thinks is complicit to the killings in America.

Taking justice in your own hands is illegal in this country, and that is one of the few things that seperates us from third world countries.

If you think abotion Doctors are criminals, do what they did to OJ. Since criminal action is not allowed (abortion is legal), take them to civil court. Advocating or condoning their murder is wrong.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I myself have not, nor do I plan to kill any abortion doctors. That doesn't mean I don't thin kthey got what they had comming.  
View Quote

Originally Posted By Sniper_408
:
Concerning the abortion clinics; bottom line, the only person who was killed that shouldn't have been was the Cop, the mass murdering doctor is no loss.
View Quote

I am never amazed at some of the things I read here, it just clearly demonstrates the mentality of some people in America.

We as gunowners dont want our rights violated, but some of us think its ok to violate others rights. We mostly agree Randy Weaver and his family was illegaly attacked and members murdered and the shooters are criminals, but have elements that think this type of illegal activity is ok?

Every citizen is entitled to equal rights (and due process) under the law. Abortion, no matter what anyone thinks of it is [b]legal[/b]. Dont like it? Contact your legislators.

Condoning murder of abortion Doctors is the same as if Sarah Brady condoned murdering us. We do a legal thing she doesnt like and thinks is complicit to the killings in America.

Taking justice in your own hands is illegal in this country, and that is one of the few things that seperates us from third world countries.

If you think abotion Doctors are criminals, do what they did to OJ. Since criminal action is not allowed (abortion is legal), take them to civil court. Advocating or condoning their murder is wrong.
View Quote

Glad to see you back here CavVet. I thought you died or something.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top