Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/30/2003 10:53:38 PM EDT
i want to know what you guys think. before i get into this you guys need to know a little history. i am 28. i have a good friend that is about to turn forty. his daughter is turning 20 in a month. we have always been attracted to each other(hey... his daughter not him) but she was always too young. she is now 19 and i dont know what to do. she is into me but i dont know if i want to deal with someone that age. we get along good but she is young and wants to play games. i cant handle that shit. im past that. i know she likes me but how do i proceed? i dont want to just fk her and screw up my relations with her parents. i know her parents like me like a son and wouldnt care if we hooked up but...... i dont want to just take their daughter home with me. help?!?!?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:57:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:06:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: I'm married now, but I've always valued friends (true friends) MUCH more highly than wimmins. Wimmins are easy to find--true friends are rare and precious. I wouldn't risk screwing up the friendship. The only exception would be if you are POSITIVE you are going to spend the rest of your life with this girl--and you can hardly know that. Best wishes in whatever [b]you[/b] decide. [:)]
View Quote
Shouldn't your wife be your best friend?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:09:30 PM EDT
yeah..... whatever [b]i[/b] decide. thats the problem. i think i could marry this girl but she is still young and wants to play games. thats the problem. should i play her 'little' games? she came up to the bar we hang out tnite. i know she did just to see me but i left so i didnt just sit there and hang on her. i am playing that game i guess. i dont want to but if you remember being that age i think she will know i am onto her game. i dont want her to think i am head over heals for her. she will just play that and i will never have control.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:11:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By durk: yeah..... whatever [b]i[/b] decide. thats the problem. i think i could marry this girl but she is still young and wants to play games. thats the problem. should i play her 'little' games? she came up to the bar we hang out tnite. i know she did just to see me but i left so i didnt just sit there and hang on her. i am playing that game i guess. i dont want to but if you remember being that age i think she will know i am onto her game. i dont want her to think i am head over heals for her. she will just play that and i will never have control.
View Quote
Do not play games with her, she writes the rules, and you can not win!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:12:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/30/2003 11:13:43 PM EDT by raven]
Go for it. When I was 27-28, I had a crush on a high school girl. She went on exchange, hooked up with a 30 year old American living in Argentina. So here I was feeling like a heel and scared to hit on this gorgeous chick because of our age difference......and she ends up with a guy even older than me. Some bartender 30 years old. Moral of the story.....I'D HIT IT!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:16:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raven: Go for it. When I was 27-28, I had a crush on a high school girl. She went on exchange, hooked up with a 30 year old American living in Argentina. So here I was feeling like a heel and scared to hit on this gorgeous chick because of our age difference......and she ends up with a guy even older than me. Some bartender 30 years old. Moral of the story.....I'D HIT IT!
View Quote
Do not listen to this man, or, ilikelegs, they would hit [b]anything[/b]![:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:19:15 PM EDT
No, man. The point of my last point is that I held back, because I thought it was improper. Turns out, the girl I lusted after PREFERRED older men. After she left the 30 year old bartender/bellhop, she hooked up with another guy about 10 years older than she. Where was I? Up in Prudhoe Bay.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:19:17 PM EDT
oh i would definatly hit it! she has a tight little body. she has bad skin... her face is a little broke out. i wouldnt call her a zit face but there is definatly issues there. she is cool to talk with though and the body.... did i mention her figure. [:)] fk man... what to do? guess i should add a poll. lol.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:22:08 PM EDT
If she's about the games, then I'd say take a rain check. If she showed maturity for her age, then I'd say take a swing at it. Being 28, you've got a world of knowledge/experience that she's yet to have. That can make for a strange relationship, unless she's got the aforementioned maturity on her side. I like younger chicks just like all other mid-older 20yr olds, but it's hard to find a good one. Keep the friend, watch the daughter mature, and see if the attractions still there.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:22:58 PM EDT
19 eh...just the right age for me...[nana]...if i also wasnt so damn sick of the games...
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:23:00 PM EDT
you said "lusted". thats what im worried about. is that what is it considering the age difference? i would like to get physical with her but i also like just bullshitting with her even though she just talks about her 20 year old friends.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:26:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/30/2003 11:27:27 PM EDT by ar10er]
Originally Posted By raven: No, man. The point of my last point is that I held back, because I thought it was improper. Turns out, the girl I lusted after PREFERRED older men. After she left the 30 year old bartender/bellhop, she hooked up with another guy about 10 years older than she. Where was I? Up in Prudhoe Bay.
View Quote
It was a joke![:D] I added the smiley. But I would say that sex out of marriage is a no, no.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:27:01 PM EDT
Just fuck her. Believe me, you will regret it if you dont. Go for it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:32:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: I'm married now, but I've always valued friends (true friends) MUCH more highly than wimmins. Wimmins are easy to find--true friends are rare and precious. I wouldn't risk screwing up the friendship. The only exception would be if you are POSITIVE you are going to spend the rest of your life with this girl--and you can hardly know that. Best wishes in whatever [b]you[/b] decide. [:)]
View Quote
i agree, give her some time to sow her wild oats so to speak and see if things happen down the road, when she's a little older.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:34:25 PM EDT
i added a poll. this is the first poll i ever made. [:)] guess i should have added more choices. well... i hope this stays up top. i want to know what you guys think but i have to crash. its 3:20. i have to sleep. nite.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:40:22 PM EDT
My dad said to me as I was growing up: "Son, (He calls me son cuz I'm so bright)there are 6 rules to dating... #1 NEVER date someone you work with!! #2 NEVER date your friends ex!!! #3 ALWAYS be a gentleman (no means no, open doors, be polite, etc.) #4 ALWAYS be polite to her parents!!!! #5 NEVER mess with your friends wife or daughter!!! #6 DON'T bring anything home you didn't leave the house with!!! (ie: panties, diseases, babies, irate fathers, etc) Advice from Papa Redneck.. Take it for what's it's worth..I did!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:03:21 AM EDT
I'd hit it to!
Top Top