Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 3:29:17 PM EDT
Peter Aguilar an Army Veteran and resident of the same apartment complex where George Beeton indiscrimately sprayed dozens of rounds, is quoted as saying that the NRA deserves some of the blame because of their efforts to make guns easily accessible. He added that he had never heard anything like all of the gun fire that happened yesterday in all of his years in service to our country and assault weapons, like those used by Beeton, should be taken away from civilians.

I thank Mr. Aguilar for his service to this great democracy and his common sense and reasonable approach to solving the every increasing tide of gun violence.

WOO HOO!

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Obviously he smoked too much of that shit from the golden triangle.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
So tell me something, Junior, exactly what does his status as an Army veteran have to do with his political views?  Or did you just include that as a slam at vets here coming back from the war? Knowing your..."style" I wouldn't be surprised.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I still can't believe people wanted you back.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Which Army did it say?  Maybe it was the Venezuelan or Argentine Army.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care if he's got a Silver Star. He's a dip shit...
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Another pogue warrior
Al Gor is an Army vet to...
Bwahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Imbroglio

So......... what
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Must have been a REMF.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still can't believe people wanted you back.  
View Quote

No accounting for tastes.  After all, people reelected Clinton.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#10]
It's worth mentioning that this random act of gun violence could have been prevented if our legislators would get off their butts and make automatic metal detector-activated locks mandatory on all entrances, both public and private.

Remember, terrorism stops at home.

cynic
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Must have been a REMF.
View Quote
Exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Peter Aguilar an Army Veteran and resident of the same apartment complex where George Beeton indiscrimately sprayed dozens of rounds, is quoted as saying that the NRA deserves some of the blame because of their efforts to make guns easily accessible. He added that he had never heard anything like all of the gun fire that happened yesterday in all of his years in service to our country and assault weapons, like those used by Beeton, should be taken away from civilians.

I thank Mr. Aguilar for his service to this great democracy and his common sense and reasonable approach to solving the every increasing tide of gun violence.

WOO HOO!

View Quote

Yep, I heard that remark also.

There were a lot of shots from inside the apartment.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#13]
F***ing POG!!!  He certainly didn't do anything if he's never heard a few rounds sprayed.  Hell, that would be just like another day on the range.  You grab your pistol, and practice a little MOUT.  Have some damn fun.  Don't F*** with my guns!  Damn army scum!!!  *Not all army dogs are bad, my brother happens to be one*  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Said he had heard a lot of hevy firing before but nothing like that.  Guess he never went to the rifle range.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:45:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Which Army did it say?  Maybe it was the Venezuelan or Argentine Army.  
View Quote

Well, if he'd never heard mass gunfire, must have been the [i]French[/i] Army.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:30:29 AM EDT
[#16]
For over 10 years I worked with an ex-Marine who hated guns, insisted no one should own them, and declared the muzzle velocity of M193 to be 1900 fps.

There's a numbnuts in every group, but that's not a reflection on the group as a whole.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:17:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm a vet BFD. so was Tim Mcveigh. Being a vet does not make you instantly an authority on anything. Like others before me here this guy was probably a pogue, or just an idiot.

Veteran status should be something to be proud of, but not hidden behind or used as a qualification for expertise on everything.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:17:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Imbroglio suited Full Auto.com very nicely.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Wait a second. He wants to punish the NRA even though they [i]failed[/i] to help that guy get legal assault weapons? On second thought, I guess that's what we're doing to the French because of the whole Iraq thing. Carry on...
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Dude every one of your posts makes me laugh my ass off.   And then the members who couldn't smell sh!t if it was rubbed in there nose come along and totally .....OMG I can barely keep off the floor I'm laughing so hard at the fact they can't appreciate the sarcasm.  Don't know why you got booted but glad your back.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wait a second. He wants to punish the NRA even though they [i]failed[/i] to help that guy get legal assault weapons? On second thought, I guess that's what we're doing to the French because of the whole Iraq thing. Carry on...
View Quote

You know, I think you might actually believe that.  If you do, I certainly pity you.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Did you guys notice that Imbroglio almost never returns to his own topics?
He [s]Trolls[/s]....posts and then moves on and watches us react.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top