Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea."
View Quote

UC?  That book made me very angry.  There were a number of incidents in it that I thought were historical fiction until I looked them up.
View Quote

Indeed. Anybody here have a hog farm?

I cannot imagine myself not voluntarily resigning from that job after such an incident. This guys has now shit TWO innocent people. How does he live with himself? Was he trained by Horiuchi?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I am losing Respect for leo.

What ever happen to Honor and Respect for the People.

NO Accountability, what Good is that.

Tyrants.

[size=1]^ Million Gun Freedom March on Washington July 4th, 2003. A Well-Regulated Militia Being Necessary To The...
[url]www.Cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 feinstein/hci PRETEXT for TOTAL Gun Freedom Confiscation.
[url]www.digitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY BAN Human Power Implant Micro-chip.

Never Again, Never Forget --  Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind -- We Are At War[/size=1]

FIXED BAYONETS -- FORWARD

VX
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone notice his and the age and the age of his g/f?

He may have been commiting a crime.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone notice his and the age and the age of his g/f?

He may have been commiting a crime.
View Quote

Heh - yeah, from the sounds of it she was only 16. Is statutory rape punishable by a shot to the face? Maybe the real story is the FBI agent was a friend of the girl's father [:D].
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top