Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/30/2003 7:09:27 AM EDT
See the link for a very scary article from the California Rifle and Pistol Association Journal "The Firing Line". [url]http://www.crpa.org/apr03weller.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:38:38 AM EDT
I have 2 friends that are 40 years old and just voted for the 1st time in their LIVES!! Needless to say, I read them the riot act and called them dumbasses. It's unbelievable. I feel guilty that I'm not a better informed voter, and these guys aren't voting at all.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:40:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:54:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By fight4yourrights: I have 2 friends that are 40 years old and just voted for the 1st time in their LIVES!! Needless to say, I read them the riot act and called them dumbasses. It's unbelievable. I feel guilty that I'm not a better informed voter, and these guys aren't voting at all.
View Quote
People like that could piss off the Pope!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:11:49 AM EDT
Maybe someone should get some voter registration material and head down to the next gun show? Maybe talk the promoter into offering a dollar off admission for a new registration or existing voter registration card?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:13:56 AM EDT
That's just sad, yet it pisses me off at the same time!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 11:10:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/30/2003 11:11:21 AM EDT by EOD_Guy]
Originally Posted By Bartholomew_Roberts: Maybe someone should get some voter registration material and head down to the next gun show? Maybe talk the promoter into offering a dollar off admission for a new registration or existing voter registration card?
View Quote
There is a follow up article in this months Firing Line about that. The author said that the show attendees still wouldn't register to vote and gave some very lame excuses like "I don't want to be on a government list." Whe I get home, I'll look up the article and post some of the info.
Top Top