Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:22:14 PM EDT
Yup, you read it right, KETTLE CORN FROM JIFFY POP!!![:D] I went to Megalomart to get some Jiffy Pop for a camping trip tomorrow, and I saw it, and I had to have it, and I just popped it, and now it's MINE, all MINE!!! Mmmmmm.....Pabst Blue Ribbon and Jiffy Pop kettle corn.....and one more simple man content!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:23:24 PM EDT
Don't tell Imborglio- I don't think his programming can handle that...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:40:19 PM EDT
Humm....Kettle corn.....[:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:43:10 PM EDT
They've had that stuff out for a while. I found it to be kinda nasty. For me it is [blue]Pop Secret Home Style.[/blue] Far and away the best of the microwave stuff. Real kettle corn only comes from farmers markets and guns shows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:43:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Camp_Ninja: Yup, you read it right, KETTLE CORN FROM JIFFY POP!!![:D] I went to Megalomart to get some Jiffy Pop for a camping trip tomorrow, and I saw it, and I had to have it, and I just popped it, and now it's MINE, all MINE!!! Mmmmmm.....Pabst Blue Ribbon and Jiffy Pop kettle corn.....and one more simple man content!
View Quote
Now your talking! Except the PBR. More like Tecate in a bottle![):)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:00:41 PM EDT
"JIFFY POP" its an experience...not half as good as microwave but that slowly expanding tinfoil...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:20:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DScott: Don't tell Imborglio- I don't think his programming can handle that...
View Quote
IRC he did a review of it a way back when and said it was some of the most vile kettle corn hes ever had.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:31:25 PM EDT
I thought id like it, but it tasted more like popcorn with nutrasweet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:56:39 PM EDT
SWEEEEEEET!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:33:52 PM EDT
I sent some orville reddenbocker microwave kettle corn with the very first gift exchange stuff over a year ago.
Top Top