Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 7:42:05 PM EDT
Earlier today, I walked up to a taxi and knock on the window (before leaning up to look inside).. Silly me, what do I know, ITS A COP. Not exactly what I was expecting.

Later on in the day(afternoon already), I noticed these guys working in pairs pulling people over wholesale, 3, 4, even more cars at a time to give tickets.

I just noticed this today, yesterday I saw just regular cruisers on the street. One hell of an under-cover scheme, has the TLC plates and everything; I think theyre replacing like 90%+ of the cruisers with them here now.

Just something interesting. Sorry if repost.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Better check six.  Bloomberg has the cops working in full-time "revenue collection mode" to bail the city out.

ANYTHING they can find to write up, they will.

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=188407&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
sooooo whats different about the cars?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
In Cook County, IL, there is a 60 year old guy, in a yellow Camaro, and he is an undercover cop. The worst one was in West Dundee, there is  young blonde girl with a blue? corvette that pulls a lot of people over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top