Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 7:42:05 PM EDT
Earlier today, I walked up to a taxi and knock on the window (before leaning up to look inside).. Silly me, what do I know, ITS A COP. Not exactly what I was expecting. Later on in the day(afternoon already), I noticed these guys working in pairs pulling people over wholesale, 3, 4, even more cars at a time to give tickets. I just noticed this today, yesterday I saw just regular cruisers on the street. One hell of an under-cover scheme, has the TLC plates and everything; I think theyre replacing like 90%+ of the cruisers with them here now. Just something interesting. Sorry if repost.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:56:02 PM EDT
Better check six. Bloomberg has the cops working in full-time "revenue collection mode" to bail the city out. ANYTHING they can find to write up, they will. [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=188407&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:09:34 PM EDT
sooooo whats different about the cars?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:50:48 PM EDT
In Cook County, IL, there is a 60 year old guy, in a yellow Camaro, and he is an undercover cop. The worst one was in West Dundee, there is young blonde girl with a blue? corvette that pulls a lot of people over.
Top Top