Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2001 12:22:38 AM EDT
[red] I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL -- JUST TRADE FOR SOMETHING[/red]
I just got this (Brand New) Notebook Computer as a yearly sales bonus (I own a computer store. REALLY it owns me....). I have no need for another notebook, so I thought someone (IN OREGON PERHAPS??) could use a Pretty Sweet laptop. This baby has a retail value of about $1900,(If Anyone here knows about computer stuff -- this one is made by ASUS... Simply the finest) and I am looking for something cool.... Robinson M96, Shorty pre AR, anything cool... I have the itch again, but few gun dollars.

Here are some specs.

[img]http://www.asus.com/products/Notebook/a1000/images/upgrade.jpg"[img]

New In Box
ASUS A1300 Series Notebook
Intel PentiumIII [red]750Mhz[/red]
[red]192MB[/red] System Memory
[red]32MB 3D Video[/red] Chip (can play all games very well - also hardware dvd)
PCI Sound w/very cool Audio DJ Panel
20GB Hard Drive
13.3" Active Matrix Screen
8X DVD Drive
10/100 ethernet -internal
56K Modem -internal
Windows ME
Comes with a 1 year complete warranty

Agwood

[red] I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL -- JUST TRADE FOR SOMETHING[/red]
You can check out all the specs @ ----->

[url]http://www.asus.com/products/Notebook/a1000/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know they sold entire computers, but I can tell you that we built a Pentium II with one of their motherboards and it's still going strong.

At the time we did a mess of research and their motherboards were the best available for a reasonable price.

Agwood, what kind of shooting do you do?

[red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:35:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Prk..

I Love ASUS Products....
they are the best quality, most stable, longest lasting there is.... and they stand behind there products with great warranty service..

I don't do as much shooting as I would like to, but I mainly do a lot of plinking, nothing to serious. I would like to start doing some more recreational type shooting, but alas no time... 6 to 7 days a week.. 15 hours a day.. STILL BROKE

I mostly have AK style rifles (5 to be exact) which I like lots. I also have a soft spot for HK pistols. Wanting to expand my collection into something a little more EXOTIC...  :)

Agwood
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No One Interested??

Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Interested in a Honda 500cc single thumper?
Looks great,runs well and is street legal and fully registered.
E-mail me if interested I like "horse Trading".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top