Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 1:55:56 PM EDT
From DU
[b]liberalhistorian (1704 posts)      
May-28-03, 02:51 PM (ET)  
Take these stupid f***ing anti-American commie bumper stickers off your car, you filthy f***ing whor
THAT'S the note that was on my windshield when I returned to my car, parked at a meter, after running some errands during my lunch hour. It's the third fucking note I've gotten (in different locations and from different people) in the past two weeks and I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!! So I turned right around and marched my ass over to the campus police (it was at our local community college I'd attended years ago, where I'd gone to request a transcript for a graduate program I'm applying to in the fall) and made an official report because I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT! The officer was extremely helpful and seemed angered by this, he said they've been filing similar reports this past spring semester. Imagine that, at a COLLEGE, my, what open, educated minds they have there.
For those of you who don't know, my offensive "stupid fucking anti-American commie bumper stickers" are as follows:
1. Proud to be an American Against War (front and back bumpers).
2. Support Regime Change: DUMP BUSH!
3. Got Rights?
4. George W. Bush: Weapon of Mass Destruction

[/b]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard, it isn't illegal to stick stuff under a wiper blade.

What if I had a bumper sticker that said "Take these stupid f***ing anti-American commie bumper stickers off your car, you filthy f***ing whor"?

Would he have an absurd comment then?

Wiper notes are as good as trash anyway.  Liberalhistorian seems wound a little tight!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
SCORE!!

Pissed off a liberal.  That's a good thing in my book!  

Kudos to those leaving him/her those wonderful notes!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, lets take a guess here..... VW bettle, VW van or a old volvo ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Erm surprisingly Liberalhistorian, isnt a gun banner.  She is a naive gun controller though, Who does not understand the true motivations of the banners.

From Loberalhistorian:

Gun control does NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT mean "banning guns." It never has. Yes, there may be some on the extremist lunatic fringe that want that, but they're a fringe minority and that will never happen anyway, as it shouldn't. But with freedom and rights come responsiblity, and the government as the responsibility to regulate the sale and ownership of guns to help ensure the safety of its citizens. It does NOT, by ANY means, mean the banning of gun ownership, not only would that be outrageously unconstitutional, it would be wrong and unfair to those law-abiding citizens who wish to own a gun for protection and/or defense. That whole "gun control is banning guns" nonsense is just RW wingnut freepukian NRA propoganda bullshit, and it's really getting tiresome.  
View Quote

Take it for what its worth, she has stated the same views in several threads, and even seemed to have softened her stance once the debate started.  Especially once the debate turned to why something should be banned/restricted and who would have control over who are to be the ones to decide who gets what.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top