Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
start staying near the bathroom. You will be regular by the time your done.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
OK.  I do believe that is now time for .........

......a Ramen Noodle Group Buy.   Or at least maybe a Charmin Group Buy.

Carl Sagan would be proud of your efforts.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Report for day 3: morning

Another bowl eaten, another bowl filled. Only 1/4 box left to go.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Report for day 3: afternoon

I am finished with this crap. I do not want to eat grape nuts ever again. A 2lb box and 4 rolls of tp in 3 days is not fun.

In conclusion, if TSHTF I am definitely going to make sure there is something else to eat.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Why Grapenuts? The Grapenuts Flakes are better, and you won't wear out your jawbone/teeth.
AB

edited to add: I predict that you will be REAL regular.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Report for day 3: afternoon

I am finished with this crap. I do not want to eat grape nuts ever again. A 2lb box and 4 rolls of tp in 3 days is not fun.

In conclusion, if TSHTF I am definitely going to make sure there is something else to eat.
View Quote

Once again sir, I thank you for all that you are doing for us!

I would like to know if you would be interested  Takeing another one for the team?...

Could you try 3 days of Mayo/Tomato and Wonder Bread sandwiches? (please say yes!)

Thank you sir!...You are a true Patriot..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top