Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 6:55:45 PM EDT
As you guys have probably figured out, I'm a bit irreverent to authority figures, and I've often saved copies of things I've sent, along with thier replies.

Went through some of my files when I was home last time. I found a wealth of things youse guys would be interested in from pics of The Bombardier's(dad to me)aircrew to the letter I sent to then Governor Tom Ridge asking for a mule and 40 acres.( a note from a staffer told me he snarfed when he read it) I also think I found the answer I got when the letter got sent to 'PA military affairs'. It's prettyu good.

Anyway, I guess it's time to upgrade my computer skills and learn to scan and post pics.

from time to time, I'll be asking for help.

anyone out there interested?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
E-mail me a copy of the aircrew pic, please.

btw: I don't have a scanner, so what I do is simply take a digital close-up of the pic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I for one would be intereseted... But I may be alone.

You might look into ocr (I hope I got that acronym right), which alows you to scan and it automaticly turns printed text into computer text.

Have you considered a website? I spent I think an hour and a half building my current site... not that hard and you can always get help here if needed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yep you got it right
Optical
Charecter
Recognician.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#4]
"Snarfed"? Is that kinda like a short snicker?

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Snarfed"? Is that kinda like a short snicker?

Don in Ohio
View Quote

Snarfed is when the liquid you are drinking comes out your nose, ears and mouth at the same time. Happenws to most ARFCOMMERS on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#6]
SNARF!!!

[img]http://www.abc-kid.com/pinky/pictures/tn_014_jpg.jpg[/img]

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top