Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 5:54:45 PM EDT
From the Christian Science Monitor:

The Senate doesn't even appear inclined to extend the 1994 assault-weapons ban before it expires next year, even though everyone knows those weapons aren't for sport.

[b]Congress must put the safety of the country first[/b]: It should extend the assault-weapons ban and close gun-law loopholes.
--
Yeah give me newer, more reliable 30 round magazines!

CRC
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Those folks need to check out [url]www.flashbunny.org[/url] to learn about the "Funshow loophole"...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
[sarcasm] Hey CSM....separation of church and state goes both ways, morons![/sarcasm]

Hehehe.....this weekend at my church, when they were doing petitions, one of them was for 'universal global disarmament', and that we will work with 'international agencies', etc, etc, etc. Almost walked right out.

I think next week black khaki's and an AR15.com shirt will be apparel of the day.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Hardcase:
Absolutely you should wear that! Then leave the church, and explain to them why. Maybe introduce them to JPFO or something.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top