BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 5:42:43 PM EDT
I'm 33 today!

When I was a teenager, I was liberal.[8P]

Today, I'm concervative.[:D]

When I was a teenager, I was anti-gun.[%|]

Today, I LOVE guns(and I want MORE of them)![:P]

Have any of you changed thinking since you where a teenager?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to be misguided when I was a lad.

Congrats on your BD. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Happy Birthday.

And to answer your question:  Yes and No.  *chuckle*

When I was in my teens, I was an avid hunter.  I had my fun playing with my mini-14 and my mac11 carbine.  Then I moved to college, sold most of my collection, keeping only the G17.  I was living in the big city (L.A.) and, while I never lost my semi-conservative views, I didn't see the need for me to own much more than my defense handgun.  I now live in a state which has it's own AWB and I'm spending all my free time trying to figure out how to maximize my dollar and storage space for more guns.  

Yes, I've changed since I was a teenager.  No, my current views aren't different than when I was a teen.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
[bday]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top