Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 4:13:25 PM EDT
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door my gun went off and I shot myself in the foot.

Fortunately the gun was a Daisy bb gun [:D]

Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's be careful out there!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door [red]my gun went off[/red] and I shot myself in the foot.
View Quote

And THIS is why antis want to ban ALL guns.

They just "go off" all by themselves.

[V]

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
you haven't lived until you roll an office chair over a .22 lr. Loud bang and soiled underwear!

mike
View Quote

Sounds dangerous and fun!

The best combination IMO[:D]

KC
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#5]
"Honey, I was shootin and this icicle fell off the garage...."
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Edited to read the right way.

Quoted:
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door,[red] like a ding dong I pulled the trigger[/red] and I shot myself in the foot.

Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Was this one of them attack squirrels, that will bite your head off ?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Finger trigger no!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Edited to read the right way.

Quoted:
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door,[red] like a ding dong I pulled the trigger[/red] and I shot myself in the foot.

View Quote
View Quote

Thanks, I was just going to go edit that. I wasent practicing proper trigger edicate and the barrel caught on the door and I squeezed the trigger.

Just be careful out there guys.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door my gun went off and I shot myself in the foot.
View Quote

[lol] Was this a terminator squirrel or was he packing heat?

View Quote

Okay mister sell your AR'S and other hardware. [}:D]

View Quote

A mark is better than a hole.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

You should have seen him, he had a ninja sword strapped to his back and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life I decided to take him out, causeing the stupid accident. He took off before I could get another shot off. I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]

View Quote

After living on a large farm house for 50 years, my grandmother has decided to move to a smaller house in town. Her children got to rumage through her vast amount of stuff and take home what they wanted. My mother brought home a piano, a desk, and two old (1960) daisy bb guns. Ive been messing with it all day, so thats why I chose that over a .22 (good thing).
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should have seen him, he had a ninja sword strapped to his back and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life I decided to take him out, causing the stupid accident. He took off before I could get another shot off. I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]

View Quote

After living on a large farm house for 50 years, my grandmother has decided to move to a smaller house in town. Her children got to rumage through her vast amount of stuff and take home what they wanted. My mother brought home a piano, a desk, and two old (1960) daisy bb guns. Ive been messing with it all day, so thats why I chose that over a .22 (good thing).
View Quote

Those ninja squirrels are nothing to mess around with. Damn he meant business carrying a 1911 also, I guess you are lucky you didn't piss him off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Honey, I was shootin and this icicle fell off the garage...."
View Quote

"You'll shoot yer eye out, kid"

SRM
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#15]
One time I was being stupid playing with a loaded pellet pistol and I shot the wall. I won't go into details for fear of endless ridicule. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted: [baby]

You should have seen him,[shock]
he had a ninja sword strapped to his back  [%(]
and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life  crying  [>Q]
I decided to take him out,  [rocket]
causeing the stupid accident. [banghead]
He took off before I could get another shot off.[sniper2]  [snoopy]
I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]

View Quote

Did it have the trauma plates on it's back, to protect it from sniper fire?

This is the funnyist thing I've read in weeks. [LOL]

ED
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#17]
A FEW YEARS AGO ON A JOBSITE I WAS MOVING MY HUGE GANG BOX AND DRAGGED IT ACROSS A 25CAL NAIL GUN SHELL. IT GOES OFF AND I FEEL SOMETHING HIT ME IN THE CHEST. I HAD A TSHIRT ON UNDER MY SWEATSHIRT. ANYWAY ABOUT AN HOUR LATER I FEEL SOMETHING TRICKLING DOWN MY CHEST I STICK MY HAND UP MY SHIRT AND OUT COMES MY BLOODY HAND. I PULL OFF MY SHIRTS AND THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHEST IS THE END OF THE SHELL IMBEDDED IN MY SKIN, BLEEDING ALOT [CHAINSAW]. I HAD TO PRY IT OUT WITH MY POCKET KNIFE. STUCK A LITTLE WAD OF GAUZE IN THERE AND SOME DUCT TAPE AND BACK TO WORK
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#18]
YOU COULD HAVE PUT YOUR EYE OUT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top