Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/27/2003 4:13:25 PM EDT
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door my gun went off and I shot myself in the foot. Fortunately the gun was a Daisy bb gun [:D] Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:15:30 PM EDT
Let's be careful out there! ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:17:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:21:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MadProfessor: I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door [red]my gun went off[/red] and I shot myself in the foot.
View Quote
And THIS is why antis want to ban ALL guns. They just "go off" all by themselves. [V]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:22:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: you haven't lived until you roll an office chair over a .22 lr. Loud bang and soiled underwear! mike
View Quote
Sounds dangerous and fun! The best combination IMO[:D] KC
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:25:38 PM EDT
"Honey, I was shootin and this icicle fell off the garage...."
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:27:08 PM EDT
Edited to read the right way.
Originally Posted By MadProfessor: I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door,[red] like a ding dong I pulled the trigger[/red] and I shot myself in the foot. Fortunately the gun was a Daisy bb gun [:D] Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:31:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:34:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/27/2003 4:37:00 PM EDT by BallisticTip]
Was this one of them attack squirrels, that will bite your head off ?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:36:08 PM EDT
Finger trigger no!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:45:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bvmjethead: Edited to read the right way.
Originally Posted By MadProfessor: I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door,[red] like a ding dong I pulled the trigger[/red] and I shot myself in the foot. Fortunately the gun was a Daisy bb gun [:D] Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks, I was just going to go edit that. I wasent practicing proper trigger edicate and the barrel caught on the door and I squeezed the trigger. Just be careful out there guys.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:55:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MadProfessor:
View Quote
I saw a squirrel in my backyard and while scrambling out of my back door my gun went off and I shot myself in the foot.
View Quote
[lol] Was this a terminator squirrel or was he packing heat?
Fortunately the gun was a Daisy bb gun [:D]
View Quote
Okay mister sell your AR'S and other hardware. [}:D]
Scared the shit out of me though, time to start being a little bit more careful, now I have a little mark on my left foot to remind me.
View Quote
A mark is better than a hole.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:07:36 PM EDT
View Quote
You should have seen him, he had a ninja sword strapped to his back and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life I decided to take him out, causeing the stupid accident. He took off before I could get another shot off. I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]
View Quote
After living on a large farm house for 50 years, my grandmother has decided to move to a smaller house in town. Her children got to rumage through her vast amount of stuff and take home what they wanted. My mother brought home a piano, a desk, and two old (1960) daisy bb guns. Ive been messing with it all day, so thats why I chose that over a .22 (good thing).
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:14:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MadProfessor:
View Quote
You should have seen him, he had a ninja sword strapped to his back and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life I decided to take him out, causing the stupid accident. He took off before I could get another shot off. I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]
View Quote
After living on a large farm house for 50 years, my grandmother has decided to move to a smaller house in town. Her children got to rumage through her vast amount of stuff and take home what they wanted. My mother brought home a piano, a desk, and two old (1960) daisy bb guns. Ive been messing with it all day, so thats why I chose that over a .22 (good thing).
View Quote
Those ninja squirrels are nothing to mess around with. Damn he meant business carrying a 1911 also, I guess you are lucky you didn't piss him off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:14:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: "Honey, I was shootin and this icicle fell off the garage...."
View Quote
"You'll shoot yer eye out, kid" SRM
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:27:28 PM EDT
One time I was being stupid playing with a loaded pellet pistol and I shot the wall. I won't go into details for fear of endless ridicule. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:32:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/28/2003 1:04:55 PM EDT by M1-Ed]
Originally Posted By MadProfessor: [baby] You should have seen him,[shock] he had a ninja sword strapped to his back [%(] and a 1911 in a holster on his thigh.[shock] Fearing for my life crying [>Q] I decided to take him out, [rocket] causeing the stupid accident. [banghead] He took off before I could get another shot off.[sniper2] [snoopy] I feel fortunate to be alive[:D]
View Quote
Did it have the trauma plates on it's back, to protect it from sniper fire? This is the funnyist thing I've read in weeks. [LOL] ED
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:05:24 AM EDT
A FEW YEARS AGO ON A JOBSITE I WAS MOVING MY HUGE GANG BOX AND DRAGGED IT ACROSS A 25CAL NAIL GUN SHELL. IT GOES OFF AND I FEEL SOMETHING HIT ME IN THE CHEST. I HAD A TSHIRT ON UNDER MY SWEATSHIRT. ANYWAY ABOUT AN HOUR LATER I FEEL SOMETHING TRICKLING DOWN MY CHEST I STICK MY HAND UP MY SHIRT AND OUT COMES MY BLOODY HAND. I PULL OFF MY SHIRTS AND THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CHEST IS THE END OF THE SHELL IMBEDDED IN MY SKIN, BLEEDING ALOT [CHAINSAW]. I HAD TO PRY IT OUT WITH MY POCKET KNIFE. STUCK A LITTLE WAD OF GAUZE IN THERE AND SOME DUCT TAPE AND BACK TO WORK
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:10:29 AM EDT
YOU COULD HAVE PUT YOUR EYE OUT!
Top Top