Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 11:21:19 AM EDT
I submitted my paperwork a couple weeks ago for my FFL. Everything was completed and now it is in the hands of the ATF to process and get back to me. I fully intend to submit for an SOT and offer Class III.

How long have the dealers here had to wait to get the licenses back nad get the green light to start doing business? Is there anythign that can be done on my end to expedite this?

When is the apporpriate timeto submit the SOT paperwork so as to minimize the wait?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the madness. It took me about 10 months. The ATF inspection took forever because there is (or was) only one field agent for the state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top