Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 7:20:45 PM EDT
I saw on TV tonight at 10:00 that in NYC a storekeeper kept getting robbed so he got a pistol, unliscensed of course. So yesterday he gets robbed by two guys w/ guns and he shot and killed one and the other guy ran off.  Now they arrested the storekeepers and are probably going to charge them w/ an unregistered weapon.  The kicker though is that they were interviewing people in the neighborhood and most people said "yeah he has a right to protect his store."  An interview with one woman went something like this,

Woman:  "He shouldn't have a gun, he has no business shooting anyone"

Reporter:  "Even when he was robbed at gunpoint?"

Woman:  "Yes, he should not be shooting people and he has no business having an unlicensed gun."

Man I cant believe the sheeple! [>:/]

here is some of it.  third one down

[url]http://cbsnewyork.com/topvideos/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Jury nullification maybe the only thing that could save the shop keepers, but being it took place in NYC, I highly doubt that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top