Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2003 11:05:27 AM EDT
The Manager of my dept. commented the other day that he knows that I like to "play around" on the net, but that it was ok because all of the duty logs show that I still do the majority of the work.

So who else plays around on here while theyre suppose to be "working"?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#1]
[:(]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Manager of my dept. commented the other day that he knows that I like to "play around" on the net, but that it was ok because all of the duty logs show that I still do the majority of the work.

So who else plays around on here while theyre suppose to be "working"?
View Quote

not me [}:)]ok so i lied
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Me.  They make me work on a holiday, so this is what I do in my down time. Double time for surfing the web!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I lurk at work but do all my posting from home (mostly).
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm at work too... but it's 2.5x pay!  SWEET.  It's been pretty slow, so I can't complain.  I'm gonna head out a couple hours early, tho.. .maybe catch a BBQ or go jump in the hottub.

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not at work but I'm on call so I can't really go do anything.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I am. Its beautiful weather and I've made four jumps so far but that looks like it for the day.
Still gotta hang out till sunset tho.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm always at work, because my work is in my head and it won't leave. [:(]

I haven't left the house in two days - been working on a revision of am manuscript with some really complicated arguments and nightmare statistical analysis.

And it's been such beautiful weather outside.  That does it - I'm taking a break!

[:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I have today off.  Wish I didn't I am bored out of my mind.  I do browse here while at work though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top