Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/25/2003 9:55:32 PM EDT
just caught a musky tonight. it was only 25inches so i let it go. great fight on 6lb test line (with daredevils). i've caught 3 fish so far and they all add up to around 80inches. i got a 32 inch northern last week. i fish in the bays of lk superior and usually have it all to myself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:57:36 PM EDT
I'm gonna get some rainbows from the local lake this week.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:04:29 PM EDT
Big Florida largemouth bass were biting this morning. How big you ask? Nine pounds on my second cast at 6:26 a.m. this morning. Caught her beautiful big ass on a Rattle Trap in chrome and black. Bonaventure Golf Course in Weston. I haven't given away an exact location, but i'll be there again in the morning...I can't wait! If only there was a gun range next to the lake, i'd build a house there! I caught 22 bass before the sun got too hot. I left at 8am, I love fishing!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:13:24 PM EDT
wish we had bass like that up here, that would be awesome. if i caught a 3-4lb one i'd be happy. i'm going to try out the old fly rod for them this summer, even the small ones will feel big then.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:04:26 AM EDT
I'm jealous, I live 10 minutes from the James river but its rained so long it will be weeks before its fishable again.
Top Top