Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 6:17:12 PM EDT
Hmm, in the mood for some peanut butter and jelly, but there isn't enough jelly for two sandwiches but there is to much for one and I'm to lazy to go the store.  Do I make one kick ass PB&J or two half assed PB&J's.  Decisions Decisions.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Make one kick as PB&J.  It's the only logical solution.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Take 3 slices of bread. Use 2 to make a 1 whole kick ass sandwich. Cut the 3rd slice in half to make a kick ass half sandwich
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]"Take 3 slices of bread. Use 2 to make a 1 whole kick ass sandwich. Cut the 3rd slice in half to make a kick ass half sandwich[/b]

When in doubt, kick ass.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take 3 slices of bread. Use 2 to make a 1 whole kick ass sandwich. Cut the 3rd slice in half to make a kick ass half sandwich
View Quote

Sometimes things are so obvious they're easy to overlook.

My suggestion would be to make one PB&J, and one PB&honey. That way you still get 2 whole sandwiches, and they both kick ass in different ways.. az-gunner's suggestion is at least as good though.
View Quote

I gotta 2nd the PB&Honey...I ate my weight in those when I was a kid....damnit, now I gotta go to the grocery store!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:56:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta 2nd the PB&Honey...I ate my weight in those when I was a kid....damnit, now I gotta go to the grocery store!
View Quote

Me too. I remember whenever my mom would be out somewhere at dinnertime, my dad would let my brother and me make PB&honey sandwiches with bananas, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. [:D]
View Quote

What?
No bacon??
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:19:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:38:38 AM EDT
[#9]
PB and bacon? Ok..That's just WRONG![furious]

How DARE you defile the sanctity of bacon with a peasant food like mashed peanuts! Bacon is the meat of the gods! Men have killed for bacon! Virgins were sacrificed to the bacon god! There's a BAD actor by the last name of Bacon!

All hail the name of BACON [hail2]

But, a fluffernutter...that's some GOOD eatin boy![headbang]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#11]
fluffernutter is foo-foo, but it's southern and southern boys ain't foo-foo! [:D]

It's PB and whipped marshmallow on real soft white bread with the crust cut off...

And that picture you posted...THAT'S NASTY!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#12]
peanut butter, bosco, and sauerkraut on toasted hawaiian sweet bread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top