Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 3:16:52 PM EDT
Bowling for Columbine was filled with so many lies and slants on fact, why doesn't the NRA go after Moore for slander or just expose the film for what it is? Get his oscar taken away. Use some of their money and political clout to drive Micheal Moore out of the spotlight.

I don't get it. This would be a great opportunity to put some smack down where it belongs and no one has done much of anything.

Who wrote the bullshit book about firearms in america or something? Once all the lies in that book were exposed he lost all kinds of awards and grants and was practically run out of town.

God, I wish someone would after Moore and make him look like the fool he is.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
All it would do is give him even more publicity.  All of left wing Hollywood would come to his defence and how unfair it is that free speech is being attacked by the NRA.  It might not be the truth but when you are a celebrity the truth doesn't seem to matter.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
^yup, don't want to give him any more attention, and hopefully they have better things to go after [;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahem.  If you were a member of the NRA you would have received their April 2003 issue of their magazine, America's First Freedom which contained a really good rebuttal to Moore called "Sliming America".  Also went into Moore's background as a radical leftist and affiliation with an outfit called the International Committee of the Fourth International, and their web presence, www.wsws.org (which is often cited from by the Dumbasses Unlimited).

While it's disturbing how many people take Michael Moore seriously, sooner or later he'll go too far and all but the most die-hard America haters and the French will ever take him seriously again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ahem.  If you were a member of the NRA you would have received their April 2003 issue of their magazine, America's First Freedom which contained a really good rebuttal to Moore called "Sliming America".  Also went into Moore's background as a radical leftist and affiliation with an outfit called the International Committee of the Fourth International, and their web presence, www.wsws.org (which is often cited from by the Dumbasses Unlimited).

While it's disturbing how many people take Michael Moore seriously, sooner or later he'll go too far and all but the most die-hard America haters and the French will ever take him seriously again.
View Quote

I'm a member of the NRA and I didn't see that article as the April magazine I got said "American Rifleman" on it...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Because, stupid is as stupid does and there is nothing you can do about it.

P.S. I'm talking about Michael Moore.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a member of the NRA and I didn't see that article as the April magazine I got said "American Rifleman" on it...
View Quote

Ahem. Ditto.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oops.  I forgot NRA gives you a choice of magazines with your membership.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11256[/img]

[puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top