Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 5:44:19 PM EDT
Haven't we all been there once or twice.

28apr01

09:40 (AEST) PRESIDENT George W Bush's 19-year-old daughter, Jenna, was cited early today for alcohol possession by a minor, police said.

The ticket was issued by Austin police who were checking for minors in possession of alcohol at nightclubs along the city's popular East Sixth Street.

Officers questioned Bush and another woman they believed to be under age 21 at about 1.30am. They were given a citation but were not arrested.

Bush is a first-year student at the University of Texas at Austin.

White House officials would not discuss the incident.

"We respect the privacy of this young woman and we're not going to comment on her personal life," said Noelia Rodriguez, spokeswoman for first lady Laura Bush.

Bush and her twin sister, Barbara, graduated from high school last May in Austin. Barbara Bush attends Yale University.

[url]http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j18306118&w=395910[/url]

Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
HA!
Good thing she didn't tell the cops about the orgy...
Dude, that girl gives some SERIOUSLY good knob....
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.nationalpost.com/news/updates/stories/20010427/w042801.jpg[/img]

Her next mug shot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Lemme see.....

Young good looking college chick getting drunk at a club. Hmmmm....

Nope don't see anything surprising there. Wonder where the Secret Service agents were at. I can't believe no one there guarding her and maybe telling the cops to lay off and they things under control. Waddup wit dat.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I sense hypocrisy.

Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wonder where the Secret Service agents were at. I can't believe no one there guarding her and maybe telling the cops to lay off and they things under control. Waddup wit dat.
View Quote

If I were her Father I would have some SS ass
hanging over my fireplace right next to a large piece of hers.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Decent, young, daddy ahs $, add alcohol. Sounds like a party to me. I`d hit it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
A college student?  Abusing alcohol?  America has lost its innocence.

I wouldn't need beer goggles with Jenna. Chelsea on the other hand....I've seen her up close and in person, and I can tell you the camera don't help none.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#8]
At the police press conference, they said the Secret Service agents "were cooperative." I guess they were there the whole time, and didn't stop her. Not their job I guess, no doubt they have some sort protocol for when the president's or VP's kids act this way.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess it is the same protocol they used for Klinton.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
The Secret Service were outside the door of the club.  She didn't do anything the rest of us probably haven't done, besides, she is definitely better looking than Chelsea Klinton.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I guess it is the same protocol they used for Klinton.
View Quote

Not really.  There were reports that when Chelsea and/or one of the Gore daughters were at teen beer parties that the Secret Service would keep the local Montgomery County, MD police out of the party even though the police would normally bust the under-age kids.

Of course you never saw that story in the national news media.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, I remember the Gore girls getting busted for partying.  I don't remember any dirt on the Chel-ster though.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#13]
damn shes cute and my age to
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn. I'm on the next plane to Texas with a bottle of Bacardi 151, a case o' rubbers and 5 boxes o' no-doz. Then, I'm calling the National Enquirer.
[sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex]
SAMHAIN44
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#15]
She is an adult, she is not holding an elected office, she doesnt live in the white house, its a non issue as far as politics go.

Link Posted: 4/29/2001 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#16]
The job of the Secret Service is to protect. They are not allowed to interfere with her private life.

I learned that on "The West Wing".

[X]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top