Dave223:

IM sent....

Ed
View Quote

Back at ya!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
 I got lumped in with "cop haters" when I was specifically trying to avoid that...however I wanted to make a comment and address simplistic asinine statements by one of the "brothers"...why is nobody telling the idiots among your "brotherhood" to STFU?
View Quote

Likewise I have never said I don't appreciate cops. However I am first in line to give them some shit when they think they are special or better than "US" and that is whats going on in this thread. It really tears`em up!!

They do a job and collect a check and so do alot of people!!! no better no worse!! So cops step up to the plate and proclaim yourselves one of "US".

My beef is not with the guy who died.
You are paid to perform a service and thats it.
Just like MILLIONS of other Americans. You can be proud but don't think for a second you are any better or deserve special attention. Thats the way this thread comes across!!

So think what you want about me and IM me for the address to send the dog shit. I will most defiantly provide it. I have nothing to hide or fear!! BRING IT!! BTW be sure to include a return address.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try and make this even SIMPLER for you Shivan, try this little example.

Ripmeyer, (why does his avatar show his brains hitting a fan?), and Sgtar15, show up at a VFW, they poop on an american flag, then set it on fire. Some of the ptrons come out and say they don't like what they are doing to that flag and tell them to get lost. Shivan shows up, with a bullhorn, and starts lecturing on fredom of speech. Then he wonders why he gets the same anger that the original "protesters" got.

Do you get what I am saying now.

PS if I offeneded you in rebuttal to your moroninc assertion that you have been "fuckwrangled" because it isn't legal to shoot at anyone for any percieved criminal offense. I'm sorry that my reposne to your moronic assertion upset you.

PS, mr responsible citizen, since this country was founded there have been LEO's of some form or another that are willing to take responsibility for keeping the peace in their respective communities. Apparently just being a responsible citizen, and only caring about your own well being wasn't enough, even in the days of old.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Likewise I have never said I don't appreciate cops. However I am first in line to give them some shit when they think they are special or better than "US" and that is whats going on in this thread. It really tears`em up!!

They do a job and collect a check and so do alot of people!!! no better no worse!! So cops step up to the plate and proclaim yourselves one of "US".

My beef is not with the guy who died.
You are paid to perform a service and thats it.
Just like MILLIONS of other Americans. You can be proud but don't think for a second you are any better or deserve special attention. Thats the way this thread comes across!!

So think what you want about me and IM me for the address to send the dog shit. I will most defiantly provide it. I have nothing to hide or fear!! BRING IT!! BTW be sure to include a return address.[:D]
View Quote

Dear, ma'am:

The fact that other people are paid for doing jobs to make mony is a poor comparison. Many police officer become police officers, as cliche as it sounds, to help other people. Many officers have to work second jobs to make ends meet. When it gets down to it, officers are willing to put their lives on the line to help other, or to close with, identify, and arrest BG's.

That's a little different than someone who is driving a cab to MAKE MONEY. Police offices do what they do in large part to help their communities, or individuals in the community.

For that they get low pay, bad work hours, and if one LEO screws up bad with video, nationwide coverage. But if an officer does something exceptional, saves a life, helps deliver a baby, catches some bad hombres, or pays the ultimate price for his service to his community, there is often little recognition or thanks.

When someone on this board tries to recognize officers that paid that ultimate price, all of a sudden it's elitist, and they must be denegrated.

If a police officer is proud of the organization, or profession that they belong to, then they must be an elitiists, why they probably think they are better than "civilians". But if a Marine is proud of being in the USMC, Semper Fi. If a doctor is proud of being a doctor, it's good they they are in a profession the respect. But let those cops get the sin of pride, and bad things could happen......................right.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:Ripmeyer, (why does his avatar show his brains hitting a fan?), and Sgtar15, show up at a VFW, they poop on an american flag, then set it on fire.  
View Quote

WOW!

That was a fucking leap!!!!!!!!

Listen, why don't we agree to disagree.  And next time there is a crime in my area/family I will deal with it and leave you alone....okay?

Or afterwards I will at least be respectful and give you a call after the fact (again) so you can fill out the report.  I just hope you don't accuse me of useing excessive force or anything while I protected my property and/or family.

Will that be okay with you?

And also, next time I see any of your fellow members in blue blanatly violate traffic and safety laws I will be sure to pull you over and give you a lecture, forcing you to stay and wait on the side of the road at my own whim.  Don't worry, regardless of anything you tell me I will be sure to believe you are lying to me and expect the worst of you.

I know this may upset you, sorry about that.  I know not all of you Cops are like this, but I am sure you understand all about profiling so I hope you understand.  Remember, the more cooperative you are with me the sooner you can be on your way.  And if you pay that fine quickly (yes, I know you have other bills to pay, I don't care) it will make things easier and I can get more stuff.

BTW, is that a sugary glaze substance on your mouth??  Ummm, that's a KK56 violation.....I will have to impound your cruiser.  Yes you can get it back....for a fee.

Have a nice day!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll try and make this even SIMPLER for you Shivan, try this little example.

Ripmeyer, (why does his avatar show his brains hitting a fan?), and Sgtar15, show up at a VFW, they poop on an american flag, then set it on fire. Some of the ptrons come out and say they don't like what they are doing to that flag and tell them to get lost. Shivan shows up, with a bullhorn, and starts lecturing on fredom of speech. Then he wonders why he gets the same anger that the original "protesters" got.

Do you get what I am saying now.

PS if I offeneded you in rebuttal to your moroninc assertion that you have been "fuckwrangled" because it isn't legal to shoot at anyone for any percieved criminal offense. I'm sorry that my reposne to your moronic assertion upset you.

PS, mr responsible citizen, since this country was founded there have been LEO's of some form or another that are willing to take responsibility for keeping the peace in their respective communities. Apparently just being a responsible citizen, and only caring about your own well being wasn't enough, even in the days of old.
View Quote

Freedom of Speech?  Learn to read.  Glad you're a cop and not a teacher.  Yes, we should all bow down to you cops, since we can always count on you when we do call you to do your job.  Funny thing, when people call me to do my job I do it, then, not after it's no longer needed.

Read up on your history bub, frontiersmen didn't have to luxury of "peace officers" until a town was established.

Get over yourself, please.  You are a simplistic fool if you think the average citizen couldn't do what you do.  Remember, you were once an average citizen too.  If you excel at your job, which is VERY possible that you don't based on this thread, it's not because you are special, it's because you got paid to learn how to be a cop.  Big fucking deal!!

Your examples were slapped down rather easily, why don't you think up some more asinine, simplistic and foolish examples that you think are so special that we need you -- Barney Fife -- to deal with...make sure to cite examples of things that you don't do again -- like EMT, Firefighter, Judge, Clerk of the Court, Rap artist, etc...those analogies make so much sense they hurt. [lol]

When you first come to terms that you are NOT Batman, Superman, Spiderman or any of the Fantastic Four maybe you can come to terms that you are a police officer paid to take risks, paid to excel at a job that may result in your death, paid to serve the community, paid to be a caretaker to those who can't take care of themselves.

Steal a man's cattle and risk death, steal a man's horse risk death, steal a man's car worth 40 horses or cows but hey, no blood, no foul....

Remember, lots of people lost their life while a peace officer was on duty in the history of this country...many lost their life justifiably....if the theifs thought they might get capped from the property owner, maybe you wouldn't need to come to my house and take the call about me not being able to stop the perps.

You can't see the forest for the trees.  Get your head out of your ass and think about what you have actually said and used as examples here in this thread.

Again, I have heard all kinds of police stories and personal accounts of police action as well as EMT actions....some are so far out in left field they are beyond belief....

YOURS TAKES THE CAKE as the most asinine examples of the "good" of police forces that it pains me from laughing so hard.

How often do you sit the bench for trials Officer Oly???  [lol]  What a joke!

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
they get low pay, bad work hours, and if one LEO screws up bad with video, nationwide coverage. But if an officer does something exceptional, saves a life, helps deliver a baby, catches some bad hombres, or pays the ultimate price for his service to his community, there is [red]often little recognition or thanks.[/red]

View Quote

DING DING DING we have a winner!!!! There is your problem, nobody thanks you for your job and you get all bent outta shape because you think you are "SPECIAL". Guess what? very few people get praised on an hourly basis for doing what they are paid for. Come off the high horse!!

Quoted:
If a police officer is proud of the organization, or profession that they belong to, then they must be an elitiists, why they probably think they are better than "civilians". But if a Marine is proud of being in the USMC, Semper Fi.
View Quote

I have no problem with cops being proud. In-fact I encourage it. But to think you are better is where I draw the line!!

Notice how I make a point without calling you names? Take note for future engagements!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:15:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear keyboard commando,

I work for a 400 person dept.

I have recovered more occupied stolen vehicles than anyone else in the history of my dept.

I have arrested more drunk dirvers than anyone else in the history of my dept.

I consistently get told that I do detailed investigations and reports.

The avg. citizen, or the avg. cop, couldn't do my job with the skill that I do it with.

I know that won't mean anything to YOU since you'll read that and don't really care, or understand.

Then again it's your Right to post on the internet and make fun of other people. I'm glad you have something to make you happy.

You are just like the guy, on the barstool, on any Sunday, yelling at the TV, about what Brett Favre, should have done.

---------------------------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better."
"the credit belongs to the man who was actually in the arena, whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood, who strikes valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who does actually strive to do the deeds, who knows the great enthusiasms, great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who knows at the best triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt
Asst. Police Commisioner of New York

I know what I do, do you do ANYTHING?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Dear Oly,

Before I got hurt I could do an oil change in 10 minutes all day long.  I could mount 4 tired in 20 minutes.  Hell I did so well they gave me my own stores to run!!  Then I was able to train others how to do the same thing.  After running the stores so weel I went into troubled stores and turned them around.

This might not mean mcuh to you, but I was providing a service to the community and all those car owners loved it!!  And the shareholders of Pennzoil loved the profits!!

Just provide a service of protecting the customers cars.  Customers almost always enjoyed their visit with me...do yours?  

No?  

Why is that?

BTW....I got hurt on the job while doing this service.  Can I get my own forum now??  I'm feeling neglected.

Sgatr15

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dear keyboard commando,

I work for a 400 person dept.

I have recovered more occupied stolen vehicles than anyone else in the history of my dept.

I have arrested more drunk dirvers than anyone else in the history of my dept.

I consistently get told that I do detailed investigations and reports.

The avg. citizen, or the avg. cop, couldn't do my job with the skill that I do it with.

I know that won't mean anything to YOU since you'll read that and don't really care, or understand.
View Quote

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=259[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=689[/img]

Do you need a hug or something??  Seriously...thanks for doing your job.  Great to know your community pays you for doing something, instead of sitting on your ass in a cruiser writing "revenue enhancement vouchers".

Have a beer....[beer]

I agree to disagree......argument withdrawn...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Sarge I thought more of you but you have proven you are nothing but a dumbshit.
I really thought you were better than this and I would have fought with anyone over you because of the advice you have given me .
I am extremely disappointed in you. You probably don't care but make this thread right, show everyone you are the better man.

Rip pussy you are a worthless fucking Nazi, I will get the chance to meet you one day and I beg to the good Lord above you try to burn an American Flag in front of me. I will light your lighter up your ass were all the veterans can see your worthless fucking eyeballs.
Liberal fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivan I am disappointed in you also, I thought per our conversations we have had you were a more descent and respectful person. Fuck you are nothing but a shit stirrer.
You tried and helped me when I first joined the site, were is that person now? Shivan you are better than this come on straighten this out. I will never forget what you did for me and I will always owe you the return, but shit Shivan this is bullshit. These men died, I was an Leo myself and my Great Grandfather was a LEO who was killed in the line of duty. LEO'S are special breed so why are you guys doing this? Show some respect and make this thread right!!!
If you guys want to bash LEO'S then start a thread I promise I will be there to argue, cuss, fight, and what ever, but show these LEO'S the respect they deserves.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rip pussy you are a worthless fucking Nazi, I will get the chance to meet you one day I will light your lighter up your ass were all the veterans can see your worthless fucking eyeballs. Liberal fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivan  Fuck you are nothing but a shit stirrer.
View Quote

LOL
IBTL[nana]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I really thought you were better than this and I would have fought with anyone over you because of the advice you have given me .
I am extremely disappointed in you. You probably don't care but make this thread right, show everyone you are the better man.

Rip pussy you are a worthless fucking Nazi, I will get the chance to meet you one day and I beg to the good Lord above you try to burn an American Flag in front of me. I will light your lighter up your ass were all the veterans can see your worthless fucking eyeballs.
Liberal fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivan I am disappointed in you also, I thought per our conversations we have had you were a more descent and respectful person. Fuck you are nothing but a shit stirrer.
You tried and helped me when I first joined the site, were is that person now? Shivan you are better than this come on straighten this out. I will never forget what you did for me and I will always owe you the return, but shit Shivan this is bullshit. These men died, I was an Leo myself and my Great Grandfather was a LEO who was killed in the line of duty. LEO'S are special breed so why are you guys doing this? Show some respect and make this thread right!!!
If you guys want to bash LEO'S then start a thread I promise I will be there to argue, cuss, fight, and what ever, but show these LEO'S the respect they deserves.
View Quote

Without the wrapped-too-tight LEO's to respond to, well, there would not have been anything to this thread.

FWIW, I have the utmost respect for a person who is willing to sacrifice it all for their job, especially if it is in protection of someone else.

That being said, I do not EVER respect people that have to solicit OR DEMAND, that they be given respect.

The lost officers had my respect and their families had my condolenscenses before I ever even repsonded.  The officers on this thread who stoop to name calling and whining like girls and demanding that everybody respect these guys.....well I'll consider that there are likely other cops out there JUST LIKE THAT...feel special.

Still a sad commentary on our criminal justice system from top to bottom.
God rest their souls....this is my last post on these threads.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Funny thing is, I was reviewing this thread, and I saw "Johninaustin" posting here, and it dislodged something from my memory.

Here it is:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=76&t=187131[/url]

Originally posted by Johninaustin

Quoted:
Yeah wave it kinda is but I posted it here for the guys who are afarid to go over to GD because of all the cop bashing that goes on over there.
View Quote

[red]It's not "Afraid" exactly, it's the smell.[/red]
View Quote

Yeah, well, Herr John, I've been to your "buttbuddies of the badge" forum, and it smells like pork.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Liberal fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

LOL
incase you forgot, you just posted the same thing 26 min ago. Take a break!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shivan: Just what about the "Us vs. them" attitude has your panties in a wad? Is it because we cops often do things that get misconstrued by people who dont understand the job and subsequently get raked over the coals for it? Is it because when someone posts a thread asking folks to remember two cops who died heros some asswipe or two chimes in with nothing but disrepect toward cops?

[personalattackmode]

Ripmeyer, youre an ass. Plain and simple. I almost cannot wait until someday you come onto this board asking for help or prayers for some personal loss. Guess what you'll get from me? Post an address and your getting a sack filled with dog shit. Fresh dog shit.
View Quote

[red]Where you gonna get fresh dog shit? Wipe it off your dick?[/red]
View Quote

That was just too funny so I had to quote it.[LOL]

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://members.aol.com/govtthug/images/reward.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#18]
found this one funny from the link  to the cop forum:

Gunslinger808
Those same ass holes that claim they would shoot a cop to "protect" their rights, are the same bunch you have to comfort at Two in the morning after a suspicious noise call! (cat on roof)
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow...this was like reading pages and pages of rap lyrics.

COOL [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#20]
nwatson99,

With all due respect I think you will see that I have not posted any personnal insults in this thread.

Several  of us have stated several times that we have no real problems with cops until they bring out the "Holier than thou" posts.  WHich Five-0 and Oly  have done several times.

Again, I am sorry this cop died.  Not because he is a cop but because he is a man.  Oly and Five-0 believe I should be sorry for him because he is a cop first and a man second.

Well, homey don't play that.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shivan: Just what about the "Us vs. them" attitude has your panties in a wad? Is it because we cops often do things that get misconstrued by people who dont understand the job and subsequently get raked over the coals for it? Is it because when someone posts a thread asking folks to remember two cops who died heros some asswipe or two chimes in with nothing but disrepect toward cops?

[personalattackmode]

Ripmeyer, youre an ass. Plain and simple. I almost cannot wait until someday you come onto this board asking for help or prayers for some personal loss. Guess what you'll get from me? Post an address and your getting a sack filled with dog shit. Fresh dog shit.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Well, since this thread has been stripped of any decency and apparently no mods are awake..I'll stoop to the chud level for a moment.

Unbeknownst to the GovtThug, said dick and accompanying dog shit would be the result of my having just "porked" his mother.[sex]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[personalattackmode]

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Well, since this thread has been stripped of any decency and apparently no mods are awake..I'll stoop to the chud level for a moment.

Unbeknownst to the GovtThug, said dick and accompanying dog shit would be the result of my having just "porked" his mother.[sex]
View Quote

Say what you want, but you will never overcome that original burn I dropped on you.

Your comeback appears to be lame, and predictable.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Thug
  I thought you were LEO, but after reading your posts it is quite oblivious you are not competent of holding that status.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thug
  I thought you were LEO, but after reading your posts it is quite oblivious you are not competent of holding that status.
View Quote

What piece of shit might I have stepped in to lead you to believe I was a leo?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#25]
IBTL..

This was started as a memorial.  It should have stayed that way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Some of you guys can be such asses sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Some of you guys can be such asses sometimes.
View Quote

Agreed.
If you don't like the concept, just stay the hell away!

As for me,

[usa]

A tip of the hat in respect for our fallen comrades.  Note I said respect, not worship.  Duh!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#28]
RipMeyer-  You're an ass.  The next time someone posts here about someone dying that they feel down about, (whether it's a relative, a cop, a soldier, a fireman, a milkman, etc,) and wanting to talk about it or share it, I fully expect to see your post right up front telling them what [b]YOU SAID ON PAGE 1:

"The Truth is thousands of Americans die everyday. A (insert the deceased) life is worth no more or no less than any other. Trying to single out (insert the deceased) as special and receiving more attention than the others is EXTREMELY selfish!![/b]

Being this is Memorial Day Weekend where soldiers are singled out as special and receiving more attention, I'm sure you'll be busy keeping on top of all the posts where selfish people share about fallen soldiers that they loved. Maybe you should protest Memorial Day & try to have it done away with because according to you it's selfish, right?

Screw off.

Edited to say FUCK YOU.

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:03:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:05:18 AM EDT
[#30]
[b] Happy Memorial day all[/b]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:28:57 AM EDT
[#31]
IBTL
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top